Chapter-67

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

We all were in the studio and recording for our upcoming song 'Colour Me', well did I say to you all that our group is slowly gaining popularity in Korea? Well yeah, our first M.V 'Blue Rose' already reached 34M views, 300k likes, and yeah 14.2k dislikes too.

We are now quite popular in Korea, our fanbase name is 'VIBGYOR' yeah, as our group name is Rainbow.

Well, there is a reason why we put our fanbase name as 'VIBGYOR', in simple terms, a Rainbow has these 7 colors that are Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red. Without these colors, a Rainbow is always incomplete. The same goes for all of us without those VIBGYOR (Fans) we Rainbow girls will be incomplete and colorless. Our fans are our colors and happiness, they are the colors of us, the 7 of us. And even for VIBGYOR's, they need someone to color, and we are that 'someone'. So practically we need VIBGYOR's and VIBGYOR's need us, they are our backs and even we are their backs.

Practically 'Colour Me' song is actually for VIBGYOR's.

"Okay, okay, let's call it a day," Our manager said as we all nodded, we finished our recording and gave Hi-Fi to each other.

"I guess this song is gonna rock," Our manager said, "Hope So," Eun Ae Unnie said, "It will," Our manager said as we all smiled at him.

"And yeah, one good news, you all will have a fan meeting after the release of your song 'Colour Me' as you're new album 'Colours of Life' needs to be promoted," Our manager said as we all nodded.

"And yeah, the fansign is in Japan, after a month, and you have to even practice the dance well, and yeah you all are idols, so be careful outside, cuz now you're slowly becoming popular, your group is gaining fame, so you have to be careful." He said as we all nodded.

"And yeah Y/n, Suzy and Aeri, you 3 still go to school, so do remember that you have to balance your studies as well as your Idol Life, I know it's hard but you have to, cuz becoming an Idol and living a life of an Idol isn't easy," He said as we 3 nodded.

"Okay, you all keep on discussing, I'll go and do my work now," He said as we all nodded and he went away.

Did I say my stage name? I guess I did not.

So my stage name is 'VG', but when you say it fast it sounds more like VIZY, so people either call me VG or Vizy, well I was given this name because of my Vocals, I can easily transform into any voice type, I can easily sing both deep and high pitches. 'VG' full form is 'Vocal Goddess', as I can easily transform into any type of vocal form, so I was given this name.

Even the rappers of our group were given a stage name:

Kim EunJi- 'KE' it sounds like 'Key', she was given 'KE' because she was the main rapper of our group, the key rapper i.e important rapper of our group.

Min EunAe- 'ME' it sounds like 'me', EunAe Unnie was given this name because she is independent, although she is clumsy but she is a very good decision maker and is very honest while expressing her opinions or thoughts on something, she is fearless and shows her true self. So she was given the name 'ME'.

Choi Aeri- 'C9', its full form is 'Cloud 9', she was given this name because of her attitude and personality. As I said before she is the funniest member of our group, and is always happy, she is free-spirited and she always says 'If my presence brings smiles on your faces, then I'll be in Cloud 9', her positive attitude and thinking was the reason why she got 'C9' as her name.

I was in the studio with other unnies and doing my homework, I hardly get time to do homework, because of this busy schedule, I mostly do my homework in Dong Hyun's house when he is asleep. Good thing I do my homework somehow, I don't want to get detention.

Our practice hours ended, and it was time to go home, I rushed out, as it was time for my job. I got out of the building only to find that same car again.

Shit

He waved at me, as I rolled my eyes and ignored him, he got off the car coming towards me, that's when I found a cab, I signaled the driver as he stopped the car. I got in the cab and said him to drive as he drove off.

?? Pov

"WHEN WILL YOU GET HER? I WANT HER IN FRONT OF ME, DO YOU GET IT!!" ?? said.

"Y-Yes," The workers said trembling in fear, "You better hurry up, I'm paying you both for this after all," ?? said as they nodded.

"And if you don't get her soon, then I guess you both know the consequences!" ?? said as they both gulped in fear, "We will do it," The workers said and went out of the room, she crumpled a paper and throw it harshly away.

"Best Of Luck Y/n," ?? said while laughing hysterically.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Any guesses on who is this mysterious person?

Mention your guesses down there.

Do Vote for this chapter if you've liked it.

Do say me which part you liked most about this Chapter in the comments, I love reading your comments.

Bye Bye<3