Chapter-72

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11th Day of convincing Y/n

Taehyung Pov

It has been 11 days since I'm trying to apologize to Y/n, but she tries to avoid me every time she sees me, she only talks when it is necessary, she rarely smiles at me now.

I was outside Y/n's house, another attempt of trying to pick her up, she came out and saw me and usually just ignored me and took a cab, I sighed.

I did not follow her instead went to a place where I can get off my grief.

~~~~

I reached that place,  Bar 'The Griffin Bar', I stepped inside it, the loud music engulfed me, as I made my way to the VIP section.

I passed through different drunk people dancing their hearts out.

I made my way to the VIP section, which had loud music but a little less when compared to the before one.

I sat on one of the seats and ordered two tequila shots.

The waiter soon placed the shots which I needed, I quickly drank both of them in one go and wiped my mouth harshly.

"4 more shots," I asked as the waiter nodded and gave me 4 tequila shots.

I drank all of them in one go, as I slammed the glass on the table, I know that I had a low tolerance for alcohol, and now I was feeling a little sleepy, I got up and went near those leather couch, plopping myself on it.

I ruffled my hair and sat back, I still did not put my mask on, soon a girl started coming towards me, "Kim Taehyung Sir, do you need anything?" A girl asked me, as I just ignored her and continued drinking.

"Oppa, I think you need some pleasure," That girl tried to touch me when I yanked it away, "Go away," I said calmly, "Aish Oppa, see how wasted you are, let me atleast help you," she said trying to touch me when I harshly yanked her hand again.

"Don't you understand, JUST GO AWAY!" I shouted at her as she flinched and finally left.

I sighed, my head was feeling dizzy.

~~~

"Taehyung Sir, Taehyung Sir," Someone called me shaking my body a little, I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar guy, it was Hyeon Jun.

Hyeon Jun Pov

I came to my uncle's Pub, not like I'm interested in drinking now, but I actually had to give something to him, I came to the bar and the music was very loud.

I went into his office and gave him that thing, while going back I noticed a familiar guy.

It was Taehyung Sir, leaning against the couch, probably sleeping.

I went near and shook him and called him to wake him up.

"Taehyung Sir, Taehyung Sir," I said while shaking him as he slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes.

"Hyeon Jun-ah," He asked as he smiled cheekily, "Kuchi Puchi," he said and squeezed both my cheeks.

Weird

He was drunk, "Sir, come I'll drop you home," I said as he pouted, "Not, No," he said, "I have my carrrr, vroom vroom," He said as I tried my best to control my smile.