Chapter-51

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Taehyung Pov

Ding Dong

"Yeah, I'm coming," I said while running towards the door, I opened the door only to close it again, damn she was here.

It was Y/n

When I saw her I became nervous, my heart started beating like crazy, I didn't know what to do, so I slammed the door on her face.

Pretty dumb move, and I know it well

I leaned back on the door, thinking of what to do next, Namjoon Hyung came to me "Who was it?" He asked, I was about to say something when his phone rang.

Caller Id was Baby again.

He picked it up, "Yeah, you're here?" he said on the phone as he came towards the door, and pushed me a little, and opened it.

"Welcome Y/n-ah," He said, Y/n was holding the phone and smiling at him, she cut the call as well as Namjoon Hyung.

Wait so she was Baby?

"Good Morning Oppa," Y/n said as they both hugged, I just stared at them, "Hyung so Baby was...?" I asked him as he nodded confirming my thoughts, "Yes 'Baby' was Y/n," He said as he took Y/n inside.

Wait so it was Y/n and not his Girlfriend?

"Who the heck saves her number as Baby? I thought that Baby was your secret girlfriend," I said, "Y/n is my baby, so yeah I saved like that, any problem?" He asked as I shook my head and they went inside.

He has her number, why do I want her number now?

I shrugged off the thoughts and went inside with them.

"Oppa, our school has an Annual Fest this Saturday, you all have to come okay," I heard Y/n say, they all were sitting on the couch, as I went near Jin Hyung and sat opposite to Y/n.

"Annual Fest? this Saturday?" Jin Hyung asked as she nodded. "Yeah, this Saturday, and I'm doing a Solo Performance and also doing a group performance," Y/n said excitedly as they all chuckled.

"Really? however we all are free this Saturday, so we all will come for sure, am I right?" Namjoon Hyung said as everyone nodded. 

"We will surely attend," Namjoon Hyung confirmed.

"Taehyung Oppa what about you? would you also attend," Y/n asked me looking at me, I nodded my head, she smiled as I smiled back.

I missed that smile tho

"Wait, did you smile? you never smiled at me Oppa," Y/n said, as I looked at her.

Did I really smile at her, I always kept a poker face at her, why am I smiling?

"Well, you know what, smile like that, I love your smile, mainly your boxy smile," She said, as I listened to her words, I was controlling myself not to smile.

Oh No please don't smile.

"Okay then, I'll leave now, "Y/n said, "You could have waited for a few more minutes," Namjoon Hyung said, "No I can't, I'll have school now," Y/n said, "This early? it's just 7:00 A.M," Namjoon Hyung said.