Chapter-50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung Pov

I feel something different, a bit empty, lonely, and incomplete, I don't know why, but something different. My heart feels heavy.

What is this?

I don't know *sighs*

"Hey Taehyung-ah, what happened?" Jin Hyung snapped his fingers at me, I looked at him and shook my head slowly. He shrugged his shoulders and went away.

What is this feeling, why am I feeling incomplete, as if.....Argh, I'm unable to describe it also, I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Yeah Okay," I heard Namjoon Hyung saying on the phone, he cut the call and looked at me, "Who was it Hyung?" I asked, "It was.." he stopped for a moment, "Umm No one," He said as I frowned.

"Hyunggg, you can't lie to me," I whined as he just ignored me, "Hyunggg," I whined as he ignored me again.

He kept his phone on the table, and went to the washroom, curiosity took its best on me.

I never felt like this, but now I wanted to know the one whom he talked with. Something was bugging me, and my inner self said that he was talking to Y/n, I just needed a confirmation.

I went to the table and took his phone, lucky me his phone had that same password, so I easily unlocked it.

I went to call logs and saw the last call, I saw its name.

BABY

"Baby?" I said furrowing my eyebrows, "Who is this Baby?" I said to myself, I even got to know that he and Baby call each other often.

"Who is this Baby?" I said to myself mentally.

Girlfriend?

"Girlfriend?" I said to myself and smirked, "So Hyung is in a hidden relationship," I said to myself while smirking.

Baby

Namjoon Hyung came out of the washroom, as I smirked at him keeping his phone down, "Wait, did you check my phone?" He asked, "Oh wait- I have a password, so most probably you can't check my phone," He said while sighing in relief as I smirked wider.

"What's up with that smirk tho?" He asked, "Baby," I said in a teasing manner as he widened his eyes.

"You know my password?" he said while coming towards me and snatched his phone to see it already unlocked.

"How do you know my password?" He asked, "Well 4 months ago, you were unlocking your password and I was just behind you that time, so I had seen your password that time," I said.

"So did you ever unlock my phone without my permission?" He asked, as I shook my head but then again nodded after remembering that incident.

"Just 1 time, 2 months ago, I was watching T. V when your phone beeped, I looked at it, I thought of ignoring it, but my curiosity did not let me, I unlocked your phone and checked that message, the message said 'I'll send this pic to your members, as my revenge because you messed with me"

 V when your phone beeped, I looked at it, I thought of ignoring it, but my curiosity did not let me, I unlocked your phone and checked that message, the message said 'I'll send this pic to your members, as my revenge because you messed with me"

"That pic was funny, so I shared it with other members," I stopped as he looked at me in disbelief, "So you were the one who sent that pic to others?" He asked me as I nodded.

"Your sister sent you that pic Hyung, saying she will send that pic to other members cuz you messed with her, so however she was gonna send that to others, so I thought of sending it to members already," I said as he looked at me in disbelief again.

"Taehyung, she was just kidding, she does that to threaten me, she did not mean it, Jungkook used to already call me Rrrap Monsterrrr, now he calls me Jokerrrr," He said as I nervously smiled.

"Don't worry Hyung, I'll ask Jungkook to not tease or irritate you," I said as he scoffed, "Wow, what a solution," He faked a smile as I rubbed my nape, he sighed, "So Hyung who is that Baby?" I asked again, as he glared at me.

"Do you think I'm gonna say you? NO," He said while taking his phone and heading to his room.

"Aish, Hyung at least confirm me, or else I'll be curious," I shouted but he just ignored me as I pouted.

"No problem, I'll find out myself," I said to myself, "You can't, cuz I'm changing my password," He shouted as I groaned before heading to my room.

~~~

This room suddenly feels so empty, like something is gone and I'm unable to find it, A year before I wanted this room for myself, kicking Y/n out of this room and making it mine again, and now when I finally got this room for myself again, why do I feel different now?

Do I miss her?

Hell No?

Or Maybe?

I don't even have her phone number to call her.......... Wait, why do I want her phone.

I don't care about her......I Guess

-

-

-

Love is in the Air, Wow, I guess now the storyline is getting interesting.

Hehe, I had to search a lot to finally get that pic of Namjoon.

Well, before y'all go, do remember to do one thing that is..... it is......

Smile : )

Did you smile? If yes then do Vote for this Chapter, if no then *thinks for 2 hours* Hmm well still vote for the chapter anyway, it's not gonna cost too, well a Smile also never costs, so just smile, smile and smile, because 'A Smile is effective than Makeup'.

Thanks for reading this Chapter Lol,

Bye Bye<3