Chapter-71

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9th day of convincing Y/n

Y/n Pov

We were back in Seoul, and I attended my school as usual, as I was absent for 4 days Hyeon Jun helped me with my studies and taught me those topics.

~~~

As the usual time for my job now, I got ready and then head out, the same car waiting for me, Taehyung Oppa got out of it, "Y/n-ah you finally came? I missed you a lot," He was going to hug me when I bent down and escaped that hug.

And walked my way to Dong Hyun's house with an annoying yet cute bug following me, Kim Taehyung.

"I'll pick you today too, I hope today you'll accept my ride," He said while shouting as I sighed and went in.

~~~~

Done with the work, and my homework, and incomplete notes too, thanks to Hyeon Jun that who did 50% of my notes.

Ding Dong

Finally, they came, I went and opened the door, I smiled at them, I took my belongings and bowed at them and exit from there.

I looked at my front to see the car waiting for me, but this time the driver did not get out, I furrowed my eyebrows and went near it

I bent down to see inside the window and smiled at what I saw

He was sleeping peacefully, I tried opening the door, luckily it wasn't locked, I opened it slowly not trying to wake him up, I pulled down his mask slowly, and examined his features carefully

His mole, his eyes, his pouty lips, he was a cute sleeping prince, so cute and charming, I actually want to forgive him but I loved his soft side towards me, so I thought of continuing this fake angry act, let's enjoy when he is sweet to me.

"How can you manage to be so cute even when you're asleep?" I whispered, he did not respond, I looked at his lips, those lips which I wanted to taste so badly, I leaned in a little but soon shook my head.

I was acting like a pervert now, I shook my head, as I put back his mask and slowly closed the door not disturbing his sleep, I smiled before leaving.

I was walking towards our house, like why not, the weather was perfect and I had no money with me right now to take a cab.

"Let's just walk Y/n," I said to myself swinging my arms back and forth, it would at least take 30 minutes for me to reach home, and it was already 12:00 A.M, the streets were a little dark, and to be honest I was a little scared and wanted to reach home soon.

I was walking when I spot a guy, a drunken guy I guess who had a creepy smile or should I say smirk on his face.

I hesitated to walk front, but I did it anyway, it's not like he's gonna eat me up, I walked front, and just when I was about to cross him when he caught my wrist.

"Hey, Baby girl," He said that smirk still on his face, I tried yanking his hand away, but his grip was strong enough. I sighed as I looked at him.

"Listen mister just leave me before you regret," I said as that smirk never left his face, "Let's have some fun today," He said leaning towards me, as I could smell that strong odor of alcohol.

"Leave me," I said while gritting my teeth, "Not until I have fun with you," He said still leaning towards me, "Leave me," I said still trying to get off his grip as he still did not budge.

"LEAVE HER!" A voice, a deep one, wait it is Taehyung Oppa's voice, we both looked towards him, yes it was Taehyung Oppa.

"What if I say I don't want to?" That bastard said still smirking, now I lost my control, Taehyung Oppa was coming towards us but suddenly stop when he heard, "Aaah," That bastard screamed.

I stamped his foot very aggressively when he was looking towards Taehyung Oppa, he screamed as he loosened his grip on me, I took this as a chance and got out of his grip and kicked his balls.

"AAAH," That bastard screamed again as I smirked in victory, trying to harass me, I'm not weak. It's a good thing that Jungkook Oppa taught me some taekwondo steps for self-defense.

"Aish," Taehyung Oppa said looking away, probably understanding the pain which that bastard was going through.

I looked at Taehyung Oppa as he came towards me, "You handled it by yourself, very good, I thought you would have needed help," He said as I smirked, "I don't need help for such bastards, I can handle them, and I guess it is not me who needs help, it is you," I said as I looked at him who was pitying that guy.

"Ani, I can fight okay," He said as I rolled my eyes, I started walking when he came back of me, "Well I'll walk with you, what if you face such bastards again," He said as I stopped. "What happened?" He asked.

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked as he shook his head, "I guess you're forgetting your car," I said pointing towards it as he looked at it and smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe, well I'll then drive you home," He said as I nodded, and we both walked towards his car.

~~~~

"Thanks for dropping," I said and waved at him, "Bye," I said as he smiled and waved back. "Bye take care," He said as I pretended to not listen to him and went inside my home.

-

-

-

To Be Continued