Chapter-26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Y/n Pov

I got up as usual and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, after I came back I saw Taehyung had already woken up, but he was holding his stomach.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went to him "Oppa what happened?" I asked him, "You, your body are a problem," he groaned still holding his stomach, "What happened?" I asked him again.

"Stomach pain," he said, "You must have eaten something terrible last night I guess," I said, he just hummed and turned his back to go the bathroom, I saw his back and suddenly my eyes went down to his hip, I widened my eyes and then looked at the calendar.

Shit

I quickly stopped Taehyung Oppa and took him to the bathroom taking the blindfold, we both entered the bathroom, "Wear this" I said while handing him a blindfold, "Why? are you gonna bath me up now?" he asked totally annoyed.

"Just wear this," I said, he nodded and wore the blindfold, I bent down and removed the pants and panties down and yeah I was right, the panties were filled with red blood.

My or should I say Taehyung Oppa's Periods have started

"What happened?" Taehyung Oppa asked, I don't know how to answer his question, first of all, he is already irritated by my presence and has to do all those things which he doesn't want to because of me. Now if I'll say he got periods I don't know how he will react.

"Umm Oppa, don't be angry okay, it's just a small problem," I said trying to say him the truth, he hummed in response, I put his pants and panties up and got up.

"Umm well.." I said while clearing my throat, "Say" he said while removing his blindfold.

"MY periods days started," I said in one breath, he widened his eyes and looked at me "WHAT!" He yelled, "Aish, don't freak out, this will happen every month," I said while trying to calm him down.

"So this stomach pain is because of..." he said while I nodded confirming his thoughts. "So what now?" he asked, "Don't freak out, these periods happen for 5-6 days and then go away, and..." I stopped myself, "and...." he said.

"Well, during the first 3 days you will have a terrible pain in the stomach," I said, while he nodded.

"But actually I don't feel that much pain right now, I mean I do, but I can tolerate it," he said, "You'll know it" I mumbled under my breath, "I think I will handle this pain easily," he said while going out when I stopped him again.

"Your pant, actually you need to change it, it has a period stain at the back, I will buy pads for you," I said while he nodded and sat on the couch keeping a kerchief down, so the couch won't get stained by that.

~~

I went and searched for Sanitary Pads, but as I guessed there were no pads, after all, they are boys, why will they need Pads?

I went to Namjoon Oppa who was checking his phone, "Oppa" I called him out, he turned to me and smiled "Good morning" he said, I nodded and wished him.

"What happened?" he asked, "Well I need... Sanitary pads" I said while whispering the last words.

"Pads but why? wait your days started?" he asked while I nodded, "There are no pads available here, wait I'll bring them from a convenient store" he said, "Oppa I'll also come, I know more about them" I said, as he nodded.

~~

We thought of bringing Jungkook with us, we all sat in the car while Jungkook was driving it, "Be careful okay" Namjoon Oppa said "The fans and saesongs will chase us if they will see you, so never put your masks and glasses down" he said while I nodded, it was my first time going out with them, or else I was in the house only.

We finally reached the store, we went in, I was searching for good pads, "안녕하세요 선생님" (Hello Sir) a lady came and said, I nodded and bent down, at least I knew what she meant now, and as respect, I bowed slightly and went back to the search.

"도움이 필요하십니까?" (Do you need any help?) she asked in Korean which I did not understand, so I just nodded while smiling.

"그래서 당신의 여자 친구는 어떤 브랜드를 사용합니까?" (So what brand does your girlfriend use?) she asked and I did not understand, I looked here and there for Namjoon Oppa, but I did not find him.

I was now stuck in this situation, "Umm actually I'm here to buy pads" I said in English, as she nodded, "You foreigner?" she asked trying to speak in English while I nodded, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Your voice-eh is... is-eh very deep, your voice-eh I hear somewhere," she said, as I gulped and nervously smiled, but praying inside that she shouldn't recognize me.

I went back searching for Pads ignoring the lady, but I think she got suspicious of me because she glanced at me from time to time, I quickly took the pad and went to the cash counter, I waited for Namjoon and Jungkook Oppa, they soon came with some of their stuff and started to pay for it.

I was feeling so suffocated by this mask, that I wanted to remove it for a moment totally forgetting what Namjoon Oppa said to me in the car before, I slightly removed the mask while wiping my sweat and putting it back on.

"김태형인줄 알았네" (I guessed it right, it is was Kim Taehyung) The same lady shouted, Namjoon and Jungkook Oppa suddenly looked back and widened their eyes, "Taehyung?" some girls squealed and, now I understood the situation.

"남준이랑 정국도" ( Namjoon and Jungkook too) A girl squealed while pointing at us, I got tensed up.

"Y/n-ah come fast we have to make a run," Namjoon Oppa said while holding my hand and running away from those fans while Jungkook ran behind us too. We quickly went inside the car and Jungkook turned on the engine and we drove off.

"OMG, I removed my mask just for a second, I'm sorry Oppa," I said, "It's okay Y/n-ah, everyone does mistakes," Namjoon Oppa said.

"Well, this is just a beginning, you have to face a lot of such fans," he said while I just gulped imagining those scenes. OH GOD, THAT WAS TERRIFYING.

-

-

-

To Be Continued