Chapter-36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day 

Y/n Pov

I woke up, I thought this birthday of mine would go gloomy, but I had the same smile plastered on my face, yesterday's party was awesome, I never thought that they would plan a surprise for me. It was heartwarming, that was so sweet of them to do that, I don't know why they all care about me so much? but I definitely enjoy this and am not gonna disappoint them anytime.

My smile isn't fading away, I got up and greeted Taehyung Oppa very cheerfully, but he being he ignored me and scoffed.

"Can you not be sweet with me just for a day?" I asked, "Not, I mean NO, NEVER," he said, I sighed, and went to the bathroom, and did my morning routine.

I came back from the bathroom and Taehyung Oppa went in it.

I was about to go down, but I saw a small gift on the nightstand, I thought it must be Taehyung Oppa's gift, so I thought of ignoring it.

But me being curious, thought of checking it, I went near the nightstand and looked at the gift, to my surprise it had my name written on it.

I smiled and unwrapped it, my curiosity took the best of me. I couldn't wait to see what's inside it.

After a few minutes, I finally unwrapped it, and my eyes widened on seeing my gift.

I quickly went down and hugged Namjoon Oppa tightly from the side, he smiled "What happened Y/n-ah?" he asked softly, "Thank you" I said still smiling and hugging him tightly.

"For what?" he asked, "For your gift," I said, "So you finally opened it?", I nodded my head and broke the hug.

"How was it? did you like it?" he asked, "Like? I LOVED IT, how did you know that I wanted a PHONE?" I asked, "I'm your brother after all," he said as I chuckled, "Thanks once again," I said, "It was not me who bought that phone, actually it is a gift from Jungkook for your birthday," he said.

"Jungkook Oppa?" I asked, he nodded, "Where is he?" I asked, "In his room," he said, as I ran to his room.

"Jungkook Oppa" I squealed as I barged into his room, "Thank you so much," I said as I was hugging him tightly.

"Aego, you look so cute when you smile, smile like this only," he said, as I smiled more, "I never saw you this happy," he said.

"Thanks once again," I said, "Don't say it, WE ARE A FAMILY," he said, as I remembered yesterday's incident. "But I know my basic manners well, I need to thank you, that's the least I can do," I said, "Well I don't like to hear the word thanks coming out from your mouth," He said, "Then what should I do?" I asked him, "Smile, that will be enough," He said as I smiled widely.

"Hope this enough," I said, "Yes it is," He said.

"Let's go down," he said, as I nodded.

We went down, and sat on the couch, slowly everyone started coming to the living room.

I opened my phone, WOW, it was so amazing, the sim card arrangements were already done.

I went to the play store and installed my favorite apps, i.e INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, V-LIVE, WEVERSE, and *cough* Wattpad *cough*.

"Breakfast is ready," Jin Oppa said in Korean, yeah I understood it. I kept my phone in my pocket and went towards the dining table.

"Happy Birthday Y/n-ah," Jin Oppa said, as I smiled "Thank you," I said, "Happy Birthday Sunshine," Hobi Oppa said, I smiled "Thank you," I said.