Chapter- 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come let's eat lunch" Jin Hyung, said as we all went to the dining table. We all started eating lunch, I kept on glancing at Y/n unknowingly, she looked at me I immediately changed my gaze, she smiled a little, I looked down and continued eating lunch.

 Ok Magical Time Skip, cuz I have ntg to write, and yeah I'm lazy, a couch potato, so magical time skip to 3 weeks later

Y/n Pov

One day for my Birthday, YES, tomorrow it's my birthday, but this time I was not happy cuz I know this Birthday will just be a normal day, I did not want to trouble anyone, so I just kept silent.

Let's just wish myself, Advanced Happy 17th Bday Y/n

As usual, my day started off, we still did not get any information from the company, I was feeling that I will be rejected again, I sighed and went inside the bathroom and brushed and went down.

"Good Morning," Namjoon Oppa said, I gave him a smile, I tried not to show him my sadness, "Oppa any news from the company about my selection?" I asked, he shook his head "Still No," he said, Yeontan came to me while getting on my lap, I became happy, at least it could become a gift for me on my birthday.

I caressed its hair, "Oppa, I think I am rejected," I said, "Don't think negative, what if you are selected" Namjoon Oppa tried to console me, I shook my head "It's been 2 weeks Oppa already, do you expect me to have false hopes?" I said, "It's not like that Y/n-ah," he tried to console me.

"Breakfast is ready," Jin Oppa said in Korean, I understood it as I hear this phrase every day, Namjoon Oppa patted my back "Let's eat our breakfast first," he said and I nodded, Taehyung Oppa also came down, and sat with us eating breakfast.

The breakfast went silent, no one talking, it was weird for me cuz I hate silent meals, so I thought of talking something, but what should I talk? Gawd, I decided to finish my breakfast asap and go up to the room, at least I could avoid this awkward silence.

After 10 minutes

"I'm done," I said wiping my mouth and heading up to the room. 

I sighed as I plopped myself on the bed, I never really actually slept on the bed except when I got a fever, or that Devil Oppa, I mean Taehyung Oppa would never let me sleep on his bed. His bed was so soft, that just by laying on it anyone would be drowsy.

I closed my eyes thinking something "What are you doing on my bed" a voice said making me flinch from my thoughts, I shot my eyes open to see Taehyung Oppa standing near the bed staring at me.

"N-nothing," I said as I swiftly got up and went to the couch, he plopped himself on the bed and sighed heavily "School will start soon" he mumbled in Korean, "Umm what do you mean?" I asked, he looked at me still with that poker face, I knew what he was gonna say next.

"None. Of-" He was about to say more when I cut him off "Yeah, yeah it's none of my business" I said as I went to the wardrobe, and took some clothes, "Come let's bathe each other up" I said and he nodded.

 After bath

Y/n Pov

I came out of the bathroom, all dressed as well as Taehyung Oppa, I went down, and saw Namjoon Oppa, I went near him "Oppa what are you doing?" I asked he smiled at me.

"Y/n-ah I am thinking of taking you and Taehyung shopping," he said, I frowned "Shopping? but why?" I asked, "Taehyung doesn't have clothes to wear, he has only 3 pieces of PJs, and one dress for outside, these were brought by our company staff, and when you transform back into your body, you should have some more dresses to wear, so we need to do shopping," he said.

"Oppa, why are you spending money for me, I'll be okay without them too, after all, I'm just a stranger to you guys," I said mumbling the last part, but Namjoon Oppa heard it.

"Y/n-ah you are not a stranger to us, you are like a family to us, please don't say that again, and today if I'm spending money on you, then it doesn't mean that I'm pitying you or doing this all because of this situation, I'm doing all of these because I already started considering you as my sister, like my family, even if you transform back, my love for you will never change, you will still be my sister only, I will still love you like my own sister only," he said, while I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"But why?" I asked, "Some things don't need an explanation," he said while stroking my hair.

"Hope you don't say this again, cuz honestly it hurts me, it hurts me that you don't consider as your own and are still insecured about our love for you," He said as I tightened the hug.

"Thanks a lot, Oppa, and I'm sorry, I won't say it again," I said, as he kept on stroking my hair. We both broke the hug, "Go and change into good clothes and yeah say Taehyung to change too" he said as I nodded, as I was about to go to the stairs, I saw Jungkook Oppa wiggling his eyebrows, "What happened?" I asked confused, "So you knew why we are going shopping, so are you exci-" Jungkook was about to complete his sentence when Namjoon Oppa closed his mouth by his palm.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hehe Y/n, go and change fast" Namjoon Oppa said still closing Jungkook Oppa's mouth, I felt weird but went up anyway.

Namjoon Pov

"Are you stupid, Y/n should not know why we are actually going Shopping" I said while smacking Jungkook's head. "Aish Hyung, I thought you said her the truth so," Jungkook said while caressing his head.

"Y/n should not know about this, nor will anyone let her know," I said, while he sighed "But Hyung, what if she will get to know? what will you do then?" he asked, "I don't think so, she won't know about it, she should not know also," I said, while he nodded.

-

-

-

To Be Continued