Chapter-48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

Namjoon Oppa sighed before looking at me, "Take good care of yourself Y/n," he said as I nodded.

"And yeah, do contact us," He said as I nodded, "But if you don't want to contact then it's better," Taehyung Oppa said as I ignored it. "I will contact Oppa," I emphasized the word will, so to annoy Taehyung.

"And if you have time try to visit us," Namjoon Oppa said, "But I don't think you'll get time, so don't visit us, it's better actually," Taehyung Oppa said, I grit my teeth while faking a smile at him, "I'll make sure to make time to visit you all," I said emphasizing the last words which made Taehyung Oppa roll his eyes.

Namjoon Oppa sighed and then hugged me, "I'll miss you a lot," he said, "I'll miss you all too," I said, "But I'll never miss you," Taehyung Oppa said interrupting our moment.

I looked at him "We never asked you to," I said as he became speechless and Namjoon Oppa chuckled at us.

"Bye Bye," I waved and went to the company with the driver.

~~~~

I reached the dorm, it was very small than I expected, I walked inside and entered the dorm to get greeted by 6 girls, let me introduce them

1. Park Anna- She is the leader of our group and the main dancer. She is soft and kind and adores every member. She is 20. Dance/Visual/Unnie Line

2. Kim Eun Ji- The mother of our group, she is the eldest member and cares about us just like a mother, she is the main rapper of our group and is in the rapper line, she is 21 and comes under Unnie Line. Rapper/ Visual/ Unnie Line

3. Lee A-Yeong- She is silent, talks only when needed, is rude but still deeply cares for every member. She is savage but still sweet, her voice is very sweet and she thus is the lead vocalist of our group also the lead dancer, she is 20 and comes under Unnie Line. Vocal/ Dance/ Unnie line

4. Min Eun Ae - The clumsiest member, the second main rapper and is also in the dance line, she is 19 will complete her schooling this year. Rapper/ Dance/ Unnie line.

5. Kim Suzy- The baby of our group and the maknae too, she is 17 and is in the vocal line and loves to irritate her Unnies, mainly me. Vocal/ Maknae/ Visual line

6. Choi Aeri- The 3rd maknae of our group and the funniest member of our group, and also the sub rapper, she comes under dance line and rapper line. She is 18 like me. Visual/ Rapper/ Dance/ Maknae line

And lastly, me Y/n, the second maknae and also the main vocalist and I'm also in dance line now, shocking right, that a monkey dancer like me is now in dance line, it was shocking for me too, but BTS trained me well, and Taehyung Oppa danced so well that Miss. Lee kept him in the dance line. So I'm in the Vocal/ Dance and Maknae line

They all hugged me, "Come in Y/n-ah," Eun Jin Unnie said as I entered the room, it was a small dorm, we just had a small living room, a kitchen and a bedroom with an attached bathroom.

"Y/n unnie," Suzy ran towards me and hugged me tight, "Suzy I know that you love me, but can you stop hugging me, sorry- stop squeezing me, I can't breathe," I said as she giggled and broke the hug, "Unnie finally you came," she said, "Not it's my ghost actually," I said as she slapped my shoulders lightly.

"Aish stop blocking my view, you all should know that I'm watching T.V and you all are blocking my view," A-Yeong Unnie was annoyed, as we all sighed and sat down.

"Here Y/n-ah drink some water," Eun Ae Unnie brought a glass of water and was about to give it to me until the glass fell off her grip and the water dropped on the floor, "Sorry, sorry," She apologised immediately, as I smiled assuring her that it's okay.

A-Yeong sighed, "You guys won't even let me watch T.V in peace," she mumbled angrily, she took her phone and started scrolling it, "Aego, our A-Yeong unnie is angry, see her grumpy face," Aeri said while imitating A-Yeong Unnie as we all laughed at her stupid mimicry of A-Yeong

"Finally Y/n came, and now we are complete," Anna unnie said as we all clapped, "So let's decide our beds," Anna unnie said as we all ran to the bedroom.

We had 4 bunk beds and a big study table in our bedroom.

After a lot of fighting, we finally decided where to sleep

"Okay, I and Eun Ji will sleep on the first bunk bed," Anna Unnie said, "Okay, then I and Y/n Unnie will sleep on the 2nd bunk bed," Suzy said.

"I'm already saying, I'm gonna sleep alone on the 3rd bunk bed, so no one should choose me as their partner," A-Yeong Unnie said, as we all nodded.

"Okay, then I and Eun Ae Unnie will sleep on the 4th bunk bed," Aeri said as we all nodded.

"Girls it's already 9:00, let's have some dinner, how about ordering from outside since no one cooked till now," Anna Unnie said as we all nodded.

"No, no need of ordering food outside, you all don't know how unhealthy it is," Eun Ji Unnie said, "Then what will we eat?" A-Yeong Unnie asked, "I knew such a problem will arise, that is why I already brought enough Ramen packets, we can cook it for today," Eun Ji Unnie said.

"I'm okay with it," Suzy said and we all nodded

"Okay, then I'll cook it," Eun Ji Unnie said, "But wait, can you cook, cuz I don't know how to lie," A-Yeong Unnie said as Eun Ji Unnie glared at her, "I'll try to lie," A-Yeong Unnie said while pursing her lips in thin line as Eun Ji Unnie tsked, "You'll understand my cooking skills, once you taste it," She said while going to the kitchen.

~~~

"Eun Ji Unnie we are starving," Suzy said, "Wait a minute," Eun Ji Unnie shouted from the kitchen, "Unnie you've been saying the same for the past 15 minutes," Aeri said as we all chuckled.

"See it's finally done," Eun Ji Unnie came with 7 bowls and Placed the big Pot of Ramen she cooked, on the small table in the Living room and sat beside Aeri, and smacked her head.

"Ouch, what was that for," Aeri asked, "For not having patience," Eun Ji Unnie said as we all laughed seeing Aeri pout.

My New Life started with these new people, who took care of me just like a family. After all, Choosing to be a K-POP Idol wasn't a bad choice, and I do not regret it.

-

-

-

To Be Continued