Chapter-78

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I was packing my suitcase for the next day's flight,  my sis marriage was done, and now I have to go back to Korea cuz I only got a week's leave.

As much as I didn't want to leave, I had to

My mom came to me and saw me packing my stuff, "Can't you stay for few more days?" She asked, "I can't, my manager only gave me a week's leave, and after 2 weeks we'll have fansign too, so we have to even prepare for that," I said as my mom sighed.

"You only spent a few days with us, now you'll go back to Korea, and I'll have to see you through  T. V again," My mom said as I chuckled and hugged her.

"It's okay Mom, I'll visit you some other time," I said as she sighed again, "You're so busy, I don't even know, after how many years I'll get to see you again," She said as I held her shoulders.

"How about you come to Korea?" I said as she smacked me, "No need, I'm good here," She said as I chuckled.

"Okay mom, my flight is tomorrow night, so I'll sleep with you today," I said, "Good idea," she said, "Okay well I've to cook dinner too, bye," She said as she left the room.

~~~

The Day Of Departure

"Bye Mom and dad," I said to my parents while hugging them, I broke the hug and went towards my flight while waving at them as they waved, my mom and dad gave me sad smile, they mouthed me 'Have a Safe Journey' as I nodded and left them.

My flight would take off at 9:00 P. M IST. I was dragging my suitcase and the 2 guards were dragging my other 2 suitcases in which there are Lehenga and Shervani's and some sweets too.

Suddenly I got a call from our manager, I picked it up.

OTP

Hello Y/n

Yes Manager Nim

Are you coming back tomorrow?

Yes, I'll be there in Korea by tomorrow

When's your flight?

At 9:00 P.M IST

Well say me when your flight will land I'll pick you up

Well I'll be there by 9:00 A.m KST

How many hours of flight is it?

8 hours

Okay then I'll come and pick you up tomorrow

Okay Manager Nim

Call end

It was already 8:30 P.M now, I started walking towards my plane, I entered the plane and sat on my assigned seat.

Soon the air hostess asked me to wear my seatbelt as the plane is gonna take off, I nodded and did as she said

The guards were settling themseleves in their seats and wearing their seatbelts.