Chapter-63

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

Training completed as we all went home, I rested for an hour

After resting, I got up and got ready for my job.

"Bye Unnie, I'll go now," I said while tying my shoe lace, and head out of the house only to meet the most hatable person that is Taehyung Oppa sitting on the stairs, I ignored him and went near the elevator.

He came back of me, "Y/n," He called out as I ignored him. "Y/n," He called again as the lift door opened and I went inside it and pressed the ground floor button, the lift door was about to close but Taehyung Oppa came in, I rolled my eyes.

I finally reached my floor and was about to go when he caught my wrist, I sighed heavily before yanking his hands off, and went away.

He followed me, not wanting him to follow me anymore I took a cab, "Mr. Drive fast," I said to the driver as Taehyung Oppa knocked on the window and was calling me when the driver started driving and I left that place

~~~

Taehyung Pov

She left me, I pouted, it's okay, I'm the reason for her rudeness and sadness, so I should bear this. I sighed, but I will surely make you happy again.

I called Namjoon Hyung.

OTP

Hello Hyung

Hello, what do you need? *cold*

Umm, well do you know where Y/n works?

No, she never really said where she works? *cold*

Ok then, I'll ask her members

Hmm *hangs up the call*

Call end

Looks like he's still angry with me, I have to go to the members of her group and ask them.

I made my way back to her apartment.

I knocked on the door, as a girl opened it, but when she saw me she was like throwing cold glares at me, I gulped.

I recognized her as A-Yeong, since I already got to know about them because of this transformation.

"Umm, Hello I'm K-Kim Taehyung, I actually want to know where Y/n works," I said as she rolled her eyes, "Where Y/n works? Sorry, I can't say," She said and was about to close the door when I stopped it.

"Who is it A-Yeong?" Another voice said as I looked at her, Eun Ji was she, she came to us and widened her eyes as she saw me, "KIM TAEHYUNG!" She squealed a bit and smacked A-Yeong "Aish let him come in," Eun Ji said to A-Yeong.

"Come in sir," A-Yeong said, as I nodded and came in, and A-Yeong slammed the door shut as I gulped a bit.

She's scary

"Sit here," Eun Ji said, as I nodded and sat on the couch as A-Yeong sat opposite to me and kept on glaring at me from time to time.

"Here drink this juice," Eun Ji said, "Aish A-Yeong stop staring at him like that, he will feel uncomfortable," Eun Ji said to A-Yeong, as she just rolled her eyes.

"Do you want something else, Sir?" EunJi asked as I shook my head, "Well hello, I'm Kim Eun Ji," She said as I nodded.

"Umm, well can you give me the address where Y/n works?" I asked, "NO," A-Yeong said, as I gulped at her stern answer, Eun Ji nudged her shoulders.

"But why sir? why do you wanna know her workplace?" Eun Ji asked, "Umm...I have to talk to her, urgently," I said, "I have to say something important to her," I added.

"No need," A-Yeong said sternly again but gulped in fear after meeting Eun Ji's glares.

"Go to your room A-Yeong," Eun Ji said, "But-" She was cut off, "NOW!" Eun Ji said as she instantly got up and went to her room but shot me a last glare of hers and closed the door of her room.

"Well I'll give her address now," Eun Ji said while getting up to get her phone, that's when A-Yeong opened her door slightly while peeping out of it and then signaling me to get out.

"Yeah, this is her address," Eun Ji said as she gave me her phone, "Can you share this?" I asked, "Sure," She said as I gave her my phone number.

I could feel A-Yeong's glare, but right now I wanted to get near Y/n that too as soon as possible.

"Thank you," I said as I went off, I was wearing my shoes outside when A-Yeong came to me, "Listen, I know you're my senior, but it doesn't mean that I'll forgive you for what you did to Y/n," She said as I nodded.

"And yeah, dare to hurt her again, then you'll pay for it," She said and went back slamming the door shut on my face, as I gulped my saliva. 

Damn, she's scary.

I went to my car and drove to my destination.

~~~

I reached the place, it was a mansion

"Wow, it's beautiful, so she got a good job for herself," I said to myself and went near the door to ring it

Ding Dong

"Yes?" A lady opened the door, "Is Y/n here?" I asked, as she nodded and went in to call Y/n.

"Please come inside and sit here," Another maid said, as I nodded and made my way inside and sat on that luxurious couch.

Comfy

"Who came to meet me?" A sweet voice said, wait she is my Y/n. I smiled at that thought.

She saw me and furrowed her eyebrows and went back when I caught her wrist.

"Y/n, Y/n I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you," I said as she yanked my hand away.

"Aish, why did you let him come in? I don't know him," Y/n said as I widened my eyes, "Y/n, what are you sayin-" Before I could complete she cut me off.

"I DON'T KNOW HIM," She said, "SO I DON'T WANNA TALK TO HIM," She added and went off.

"Sorry sir, but Miss. Y/n don't know you nor wants to talk to you, so you have to go out Sir," The maid said as I looked at Y/n for the last time before heading out.

-

-

-

To Be Continued