Chapter-83

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyun Pov

"Are you out of your fucking mind, or do you act like one?" My sis yelled at me, she got to know that the one who leaked the info is none other than her own brother, "You need to bear the consequences bro," She said while dragging me into a room, I knew she would somehow know this, that is why I turned on Y/n's phone, I somehow got to know where my sis kept Y/n's phone and turned it ON, this would definitely help the police, and I'm sure they'll be here soon.

~~~

MinJoon Pov

Reaching the place, we looked at the lavish mansion, "Take your positions," Dong Jun sir said as we all nodded and took our positions, some officers went to the backyard so no one can plan to escape from there.

Dong Jun sir finally knocked on the door, we moved away from the peephole, so the person inside could not see us, the door finally opened as I immediately kept my gun on his head, he was scared, "Police," We said as that guy turned pale, "Show us where Y/n is," We demanded as that guy nodded while pointing towards the room which was upstairs. We nodded and went in there.

Taehyung Pov

I finally reached the place, with Namjoon and Jungkook, the place was so isolated, I saw 2 officers outside, I went inside the mansion with them, I went upstairs and saw police, and an unknown lady with......Y/n.

"Y/n," I gasped as everyone looked at me, "Give Y/n to us," MinJoon mam demanded as that unknown lady, who just smirked in return, "Never," She said while holding Y/n firmly, Y/n was stumbling a little, she wasn't in her senses. 

I teared up seeing that sight, "You can't win against us, it's better to give up, all your men are already caught," MinJoon said as that lady smirked while removing her gun and pointing at me.

"Now, I may win against you, if anyone dares to come front, I'll shoot that guy," She said still pointing her gun at me, as I raised my hands up, she smirked seeing me, "You come to me," She demanded while looking at me, MinJoon mam looked confused at this situation, "Listen leave Y/n, she hasn't done anything, please leave her," I begged her as she paid no heed to my words, I somehow wanted to save Y/n, and I can only do this by risking my life.

I started walking towards her as she smirked, even more, the nearer I came the faster my heartbeat increased. I finally reached her, she was still pointing her gun towards me, I took a deep breath before doing the most stupid thing.

When she looked the other side, I tried snatching that gun away from her, but she caught my move and instantly shot me.

Before I could blackout, I heard another gunshot, and I could hear MinJoon walking towards us while ordering the officers to call the ambulance, finally, they must have caught that kidnapper.

Y/n Pov

NO

PLEASE SAY ME IT'S A DREAM

It was Taehyung Oppa, he took that bullet for me, he saved my life while risking his own life, I wanted to go near him but suddenly I felt dizzy, my head started spinning as I stumbled a little, I blinked my eyes many times and tried to get near to his body, but then everything blacked out.

~~~

"Oppa NO!" I said while getting up.

Wait, this isn't that darkroom anymore, I looked at my sides, I sighed in relief that it was just a dream, "Y/n," Someone called me as I turned to my head to the left side to see Jungkook Oppa holding my hands, "You finally woke up," He said as he hugged you lightly while sobbing lightly.