Chapter-19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"It's tasty," I complimented him. He smiled, while every other member finished their coffee, Taehyung Oppa was still savoring his.

Taehyung Oppa was never a big fan of coffee, but it was so cute to see him. Even though he had my face, it was still adorable. Suddenly, Taehyung Oppa looked at me, and that's when I realized I'd been staring at him. He quickly reverted to his poker face.

I immediately changed my gaze and looked at Jungkook Oppa. How blessed am I to see them? No, no, control yourself Y/n, or you'll embarrass yourself again.

No One's POV

Y/n was sipping her coffee when Jungkook whispered, "Hey, how about playing some rounds?" Y/n nodded in agreement.

"Jungkook-ah, how about playing some games? It's been a while," Taehyung said in Korean, which Y/n obviously didn't understand, so she minded her own business.

Jungkook glanced at Y/n, then back to Taehyung. "Sorry, Hyung, but I'm playing with Y/n. You can join us if you want," Jungkook said, wearing an apologetic expression. Taehyung just shook his head, faking a smile.

Taehyung's POV

Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. I'm starting to hate this girl, as well as this name. She's turned my life upside down. Her presence makes me feel left out. My hyungs aren't treating me the same since Y/n arrived.

No one asked for my opinion. No one has even tried to understand how frustrated I am because of this stupid transformation. And now, when I wanted to divert my mind by playing with Kookie, she even took Kookie away from me. Such a (B-word). I don't even want to be near her.

Y/n's POV

I gulped when I realized Taehyung Oppa was glaring at me. If a glare could kill, I would be dead by now. His glares pierced through my soul. I don't even know why he hates me so much, but right now, I just wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

Jungkook signaled me to come to his room. He quickly stood up and went to his room, and I followed him.

Finally, we both reached his room, ready for another match. I took my controller, ready for the challenge.

"So, ready for it?" Jungkook asked me with a smirk. "Yup," I said confidently. He took a seat beside me, and the match started.

"You've lost 14 times already," Jungkook began, but I interrupted, "Don't underestimate me." Jungkook raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Using my lines, I see," he remarked, as I giggled.

The game was challenging for me. I wasn't good at fighting games, but after losing 14 times, I became familiar with the controls. I gripped the controller tighter, trying to attack Jungkook with all my might. His moves were swift, and I struggled to keep up. But suddenly, I found myself landing some powerful blows, surprising both Jungkook and myself.

"Yay!" I exclaimed as the game ended. I had won, knocking out Jungkook. He still looked shocked as he turned towards me.

"That was cheating," Jungkook whined. "Oh really? How?" I retorted, raising an eyebrow.

"Like this," Jungkook said, throwing a pillow at me. "You—" I started, throwing a pillow back at him.

Another match began: a pillow fight. We were so engrossed in our playful battle that we didn't even notice the mess we were making of the room.

"Jungkook Oppa, I'm not going to let you win," I declared, standing on his bed and aiming another pillow at him. "Oh, then catch me if you can," he teased, sticking out his tongue. "You—" I started, throwing the pillow at him, but accidentally lost my balance.

Shit, shit, please save me, I prayed. And then, someone did. He looked at me, and suddenly, two cracks were heard.

My ankle sprained.The door opened.

To Be Continued