Chapter-94

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I came back to my home, today I didn't want to spend my day with Unnies, they would definitely ask me many questions seeing my state and right now I did not want to talk to anyone, I just wanted some time alone, without anyone disturbing me, just some peace.

Flashback

I was crying bitterly, very bitterly, tears rolled down my cheeks unable to control it anymore, and then a water splash was heard *SPLASH*

I threw a stone in the river as a splash sound was heard, I sighed heavily and went back to my home.

Flashback end

I was laying on my bed facing the ceiling, "Why, why are you doing this to me?" I said while looking at the ceiling, just why, at least he could have given me a valid reason, a good explanation.

Were those 4 years of relationship nothing to him, he just ignored me like he doesn't even feel anything towards me, how could he?

I cried bitterly again, I loved him with my whole heart, but he just forgot it, looks like we weren't destined only, I cried my heart out, please come back.

~~~~

1 Week Later

Y/n Pov

It's been a week since he is totally ignoring me, BTS members have tried to console me but will I be? No, I just pass on a fake smile so they could not worry about me, but actually I'm very much disturbed, I can't bear the fact that he is no more the same sweet and cute Tae whom I fell in love with, I can't bear the fact that he fell out of love with me after 4 years of our relationship.

Why didn't he give me an explanation? I deserved to atleast know the reason

I was in the company right now, practicing my dance practice, I was trying my best to move on from him, that is why I am distracting myself by spending more and more time in practice, the best way for me to move on, is to distract myself, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get out of his spell, his magic was not leaving me.

I pinned my back to the wall after a straight 2-hour practice, I took my water bottle and started drinking water when I got a phone call.

Jimin

OTP

Hello Oppa

Hello Y/n, come to the xxx hospital

H-hospital? Why? What happened?

T-Taehyung *sobs*

Taehyung what? what happened to him? Oppa say me

He- Y/n just come fast

OPPA, GODDAMNIT SAY ME WHAT HAPPENED

I can't say you on the phone, just come to the hospital asap

Okay, I'll come

I cut the call as I hastily made my way out of the company, my head was dizzy, different thoughts were running in my mind

What happened to him?

Is he fine?

Did he get into an accident?

Did something serious happen to him?

I immediately got inside a cab, not even caring how I looked right now, I just wanted to get to the hospital as soon as possible, I wanted to know what really happened to him, and wanted him to be fine.

~~~

I got out of the car as I paid the driver his money, my heart was beating rapidly, I did not want to see anything which could break me into million pieces, I wasn't ready, but I even wanted to know what really happened to him.

I dragged my feet to the receptionist, "Mr. K-Kim T-Taehyung, w-what is his r-room n-number," I asked while stuttering a bit, she looked into her file and then looked at me, "Room number 202 on 2nd floor," She said monotonously, as I gripped my sling bang tightly and head to the elevator.

"Aish this stupid elevator," I groaned as I waited for it to come down, I decided to take the staircase and instead. My legs were paining a lot because of that 2-hour straight practice, but now, I just wanted to see my Taehyung.

I finally reached the 2nd floor, as I panted heavily trying to catch my breath, I made quick steps towards room number 202, I reached there finally as I saw the members standing outside the door with a disappointed face.

I went to them, "Oppa what happened to them?" I asked Namjoon Oppa as he kept quiet and looked down, "CAN ANYONE SAY ME WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM," I yelled at them as they just kept looking down, "Y/n he-" Jungkook said but immediately stopped as he met my glaring gaze, "JIMIN OPPA AT LEAST YOU SAY ME," I said as he held my shoulders.

"Just go inside, I can't say," He said as I froze.

What does he mean by it? I'm not yet prepared for the worst, I will break into million pieces if I see something worst inside.

"Just go," Jungkook Oppa joined him as I breathed in heavily, my hands started shaking, my legs started turning weak, I suddenly didn't feel like entering inside, cuz I knew there is something inside which would break me into million pieces, "Go inside, you can," Jungkook Oppa whispered wiping away my tears, I took a sharp breath in, before turning the doorknob while praying mentally that he is safe and everything is fine with him.

I entered the room finally and looked up, and the scene which I saw made me cry even more......

-

-

-

To Be Continued