Chapter-68

(A Little Long Chapter, plz co-operate)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5th day Of convincing Y/n

Taehyung Pov

As usual, I got up to leave Y/n to school, it's pretty surprising that A-Yeong doesn't stop me anymore, instead gives me a smile.

About Y/n she is still angry with me.

I drove off to her house, to see Y/n already ready, she saw me and took her bag, and head out towards my car.

She just got used to the fact, that I'm very stubborn and am not gonna back away, and she has to get into my car and let me drop her to her school.

"Bye Y/n-ah," EunJi said as she waved at Y/n, she waved back at her smiling.

A-Yeong Pov

I don't stop that Kim Taehyung anymore cuz I feel EunJi unnie is right, everyone deserves a second chance right.

Flashback

"Aish Unnie, why did you let Y/n go with him, you don't know what he did to her," I said as she just smiled, "He harshly rejected Y/n and even insulted her, am I right?" EunJi said looking at me as I widened my eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked, "The day when Y/n said you about him, I overheard you both," She said, "A-Yeong-ah, I know he treated Y/n very badly, but now he is regretting it and is even repenting for his mistake, don't you think we should give him a second chance?" She said as I became speechless.

"But Unnie, he even insulted her, it's okay if he rejected Y/n, but he didn't need to insult her," I said as she smiled at me.

"A-Yeong-ah, do you remember that when you became a part of this group you were very rude to us, but as the months passed you became close to us," She said.

"Even though you were rude to us, we all gave you a second chance," She added as I became speechless.

"Don't you think Taehyung Sir deserves it too?" She said as I thought about it.

She was right, when I was given a chance then why shouldn't I give one chance to Taehyung Sir.

I looked at her and nodded, she smiled, "I know you care a lot about Y/n and don't want her to get hurt by him, but I think this time she will not, cuz even Taehyung sir is trying his best, so one chance won't hurt right," EunJi Unnie said as I nodded.

"If he hurts Y/n again, then I promise I'll beat his ass up, and never let him get near to our Y/n," She said as I chuckled.

"Fine, I'll give him a second chance, everyone deserves it after all, when I was given so why not he, so okay," I said as she smiled and pat my shoulders.

"But not more than a second chance, if he still continues to hurt her, then I'll have to do something about it," I said as she chuckled, "Sure, I'll be supporting you that time," She said.

Flashback end.

Taehyung Pov

"So Y/n, how's your practice going?" I asked her, "Good," She said, I was awkward AF, because I don't even know what to ask her, she makes me feel so nervous around her. 

Magical Transformation (KTH x Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara