Chapter-37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"WOW," I said as I looked at his gift.

"Isn't this the same dress and heels which I liked in that mall?" I asked, he nodded while smiling, "But why did you buy it, it is was so costl-" I was cut off by him "Because you actually liked it, and I did too, now don't complain," he said, as ...

"Isn't this the same dress and heels which I liked in that mall?" I asked, he nodded while smiling, "But why did you buy it, it is was so costl-" I was cut off by him "Because you actually liked it, and I did too, now don't complain," he said, as I smiled, "Thanks Oppa, Now don't say 'no need for thanks' cuz this time it is necessary," I said while putting my hands on my hips as he chuckled before nodding.

"Okay, now the next gift," he said, "How many gifts are you all gonna gift me? you already have gifted me a lot" I said.

"This gift isn't from our side, but from your special one," Namjoon Oppa said as I furrowed my eyebrows, he gave me his phone and said me to click on the video.

I did as he said, and was shocked by what I saw, tears welled up in my eyes as I saw it.

It was a birthday video from my father, I was so happy because of it. No matter what, but my father will never dissapoint me on my birthday, he never forgets my birthday no matter how busy he was, this small video was enough for me to make this day more than perfect.

But the only missing piece was my mom now, does she also miss me the way I miss her?

~~

"Okay, now the last gift," Namjoon Oppa said, as I sighed and mentally face-palmed myself.

"This one is from Taehyung," he said, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Taehyung Pov

I got confused, when did I buy a gift for her? she was confused as well as she looked at me with confusion.

"Taehyung Oppa?" she asked, "Me?" I asked well, Namjoon Hyung smiled and nodded, and took his phone and opened something and showed it to her.

She read it and widened her eyes, and then a huge smile plastered on her face, I was confused as hell, so I snatched the phone from her and read it myself, and had the same reaction as hers.