Bonus-1 (18+)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus hehe

*Clears Throat* Well here is the bonus chapter uwu. You all thought I would end this book without any bonus, *smirk* No way, I'm your author after all *hair flick* So here it is.

P.S- The picture which you saw up, yup that is me right now, I'm an innocent soul.

Already warning before, this is an 18+ chapter, so if you are not comfortable you can skip that part.

Y/n Pov

The Ceremony ended, as it was already 12 A.M, the people started leaving as just me, Taehyung, BTS, my members, and our parents were here, "Here Taehyung-ah, take this," His father said as he smiled at me and gave Taehyung some keys.

"Thanks, Dad," Taehyung said as I looked at them confused, "What are they?" I asked as Taehyung smiled, "Keys to our new home," He said as I looked at his parents already smiling at me.

"Thank you, Mrs. and Mr. Kim," I said bowing at them, "Not Mrs. or Mr. Kim, it's mom and dad," Mrs. Kim said as I smiled, "Okay Mrs- I mean mom," I said as she smiled.

"Take good care of her Taehyung," Her mom said to him strictly as Taehyung nodded, "I shouldn't hear any complaint from my daughter," She said as I smiled and looked at Taehyung who was pouting, "Mom, I won't," He said as his mom smiled at me and him.

"We will now take our leave," His mom said as I smiled and hugged her.

~~~

My mom and dad left to their hotel in their car, as his parents also left to their respective homes, BTS and my group members too left to their houses and here I'm in his car on the way to my new home.

It was too silent, no one dared to speak, or atleast that's what I thought, Taehyung kept on glancing at me, but I pretended that I'm not aware of it, today it felt oddly awkward to even look at him, starting a conversation wasn't a question that should to be asked.

~~~~

The Car stopped, as I looked out of the window and widened my eyes, it was a huge mansion

Taehyung got out of the car as he smiled while coming towards my side of the door, he opened the door for me.

What a gentleman.

I smiled at him and got out of the car, but the minute I got out of the car, he lifted me up in bridal style as I gasped.