Chapter-13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

"What do you all mean?" Taehyung asked, the members looked at each other, Taehyung still confused as hell about what they were planning. Namjoon finally spoke up.

"WHAT?" Taehyung said after listening to Namjoon.

Namjoon patted Taehyung's back and said, "You need to do it." Taehyung looked at other members, and they nodded their heads.

"Taehyung-ah, even Y/n will do it; you just have to endure a little as you both have transformed into each other," Namjoon said. Taehyung hesitantly nodded his head.

"What is going on?" Y/n came down while rubbing her eyes. "You woke up? Come here; we have to discuss something important," Namjoon said. Y/n nodded her head and went and sat with them.

"What do you all wanna discuss?" Y/n asked Namjoon. Namjoon looked at other members and then looked at her.

"Y/n-ah, we all have decided that you will not stop your studies," Namjoon said. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "Me not stopping my studies? What do you mean, Oppa?" Y/n asked curiously.

Namjoon smiled, "It means you will continue your education." Namjoon said. "WHAT!" Y/n said while widening her eyes and looked at Taehyung, but he just looked away, probably trying to control his anger because he was forcefully dragged into this.

"But how?" Y/n asked, Namjoon looked at Taehyung, and he annoyingly looked away.

"Taehyung will be going to school in your place," Namjoon said, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"WHAT!" Y/n said, getting up, totally not understanding. "How can he go in my place? It is useless, Oppa; I will just get a degree but not knowledge," Y/n said. Namjoon smiled, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you smiling, Oppa?" Y/n asked, totally confused.

"You will get your degree as well as knowledge too," Namjoon said. Y/n was still confused. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"I and Taehyung will tutor you; Taehyung will teach you what he learned, and I will help you in tutoring," Namjoon said. Y/n was still confused. "You and Taehyung?" Y/n asked; he nodded. Y/n looked at Taehyung, who was annoyed. "But, Oppa, what about Taehyung Oppa?" Y/n said.

"Don't worry; he is ready to do it," Namjoon said. Y/n looked at Taehyung again for confirmation; Taehyung nodded his head reluctantly.

"O-okay then," Y/n said, still looking at Taehyung; she could sense that maybe Taehyung was still not okay with this decision made. "But, Oppa, it's really not necessary," Y/n said.

"IT IS NECESSARY," Namjoon said sternly, giving this look of 'I don't wanna hear a NO,' which made Y/n shut up instantly.

"It's not over yet, Y/nnie," Namjoon said sweetly; Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. Firstly, 'Y/nnie,' aww, it was cute, and secondly, of what Namjoon was going to say.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "You will also be a trainee," Namjoon said, Y/n was puzzled. "Trainee? What trainee?" Y/n asked while grabbing the water bottle and started drinking.

"A K-POP TRAINEE!" Namjoon said, as Y/n spit a little water on Taehyung after listening to Namjoon.

"Aishhh" Taehyung groaned and was about to go to the bathroom. Y/n widened her eyes, "I'm sorr-" Y/n was about to complete the sentence when he already went off.

"Oppa" Y/n called out for Namjoon, "How can I become an idol? It's impossible," Y/n said. "It's not, because Taehyung will go for auditions in your place and will go to training too in your place," Namjoon said.

Y/n sighed and looked down. "Y/n-ah, what happened? Aren't you happy?" Namjoon asked her. "Happy? I'm very happy, Oppa," Y/n said.

"But..." Y/n said. "But..." Namjoon waited for Y/n to complete.

"But it is wrong; Taehyung Oppa must be very annoyed. He's going to school in my place and also getting trained in my place; it would be tiring for him; he must be annoyed," Y/n said while sighing. "It's okay; I'm ready to let go of education as well as my dream too," Y/n said.

"Y/n, you're very mature, and I really appreciate that," Namjoon said while caressing her both cheeks, "But I too won't let you stay uneducated and let go of your dreams because of this transformation," Namjoon Oppa said, Y/n hugged him; he hugged her back and patting her back. "Thank you, Oppa, thanks a lot, but you all don't need to do this."

"Shh," Namjoon said, "Just do it for now; it's not like only Taehyung has to suffer; even you have to put little effort from your side. We will train you up, so when you transform back into your body, then you will have no problem; you have to put efforts into your studies too, or else I will actually shave your eyebrows," Namjoon said, Y/n chuckled and nodded, "So you know about that shaving thing?" Y/n asked in amusement, "Of course, I don't know who started it, but at least most Armies studied well because of it; I should thank that girl later," Namjoon said as Y/n chuckled, "I will do, Oppa, I will put efforts from my side, and I won't disappoint you guys," Y/n said.

"That's like my girl, or should I say boy," Namjoon said and hugged her again. Others also joined that hug.

A/n- Wow, a perfect family, can I join the hug too?

Y/n, Bts, Walls, and even the insects hiding down- NO, Everybody Say NO

A/n: So rude, hmph

Y/n Pov

"Taehyung--ah come here now, how long will you stay in the bathroom?" Jungkook Oppa teased. Taehyung came and looked or should I say softly glared at me, and I could sense that he was not at all happy with this plan. Namjoon Oppa went to Taehyung and made him understand as he nodded his head.

"Okay, we will eat now," Namjoon Oppa said, and everyone nodded except one that was Taehyung.

Everyone else left the living room and went to the dining area; I went to Taehyung Oppa.

"Oppa" I called him, "What!" he replied annoyed, "Umm let's go and eat," I said.

"I'm not hungry," he said, "Umm why throwing your anger on the food," I said while taking his hands, but he yanked my hand away.

"You no(don't) say me what to do," he said and went to the dining area; I shrugged it off thinking he too must be annoyed by this situation. I went back to the dining table and ate with them.

But little did I know that this was just the beginning.

To be Continued