Chapter-11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Hawww" I yawned as all the shows were boring and were in Korean, and I did not understand one freaking word. Suddenly Jin Oppa changed the channel, and then came this song.......

BOY WITH LUV.......

OMG. I stood up and started to act like a fangirl not at all realizing that I'm not alone.

"Yeah, you're making me a Boy With Luv, Oh ma ma my (2) I've waited all my life nirum buram chega gowshipo Oh ma ma my (2) Looking for something right Ijen choruguga algesso Uwa Uwa Uwa Uwa Ohhhhhhhuuuu

I stopped singing when the realization hit me that I'm with BTS. The most embarrassing thing was.....

I

I WHO DON'T KNOW GOOD KOREAN

I WHO DON'T KNOW GOOD KOREAN WAS SINGING IN KOREAN

I WHO DON'T KNOW GOOD KOREAN WAS SINGING IN KOREAN AND DESTROYING THE KOREAN LANGUAGE BY MY WORST PRONUNCIATION AND SOME WEIRD KOREAN WORDS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST

I WHO DON'T KNOW GOOD KOREAN WAS SINGING IN KOREAN AND DESTROYING THE KOREAN LANGUAGE BY MY WORST PRONUNCIATION AND SOME WEIRD KOREAN WORDS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST, THAT TOO IN FRONT OF BTS!!

I mentally facepalmed myself; I mean, first of all, I destroyed their song and Korean language with my worst pronunciation skills that too in front of them. I mentally cried and cursed myself a million times inside. I looked at them and realized they were staring at me like WTF was I doing.

I could even see that they were trying to control their laugh; this was the most embarrassing thing for me. Jimin and Jin weren't able to control their laughs, so they burst out; Taehyung controlled his laugh in the best way he can do, but lastly, he too gave up and started laughing.

I was so ashamed of myself and felt so shy to look at them. I don't know why I can't control myself when someone plays a BTS song, Army's Problems. I wanted the ground to tear apart and take me in, but this never happened.

I smiled awkwardly at them and went up to get out of this situation.

"Ughhhh" I screamed my lungs out while covering myself with the pillow. I was in the bedroom while the members were still down, maybe already laughing at my ridiculous act which I did before. Gosh, I need to control myself.

"Ugh Y/n what did you do? why couldn't you control yourself?" I talked to myself, I fake cried, and again covered my face with a pillow, "They must be laughing at me now," I thought to myself. I'm now embarrassed to face them in the future; I yelled again in the pillow suppressing my screams, which came out muffled.

Meanwhile, BTS

"Aishhh, you shouldn't have laughed like that," Namjoon hissed, "But Hyung, we tried to control it, but it was hard; she was looking so funny," Jungkook laughed again.

"But it is not her fault tho, she is not Korean, so she doesn't know Korean; now she must be embarrassed," Namjoon said to Jungkook. They all nodded, although the members still were trying to control their laugh, including Namjoon.

"Bu-t laugh when she said choruguga bursts out laughing" Jimin couldn't complete his sentence as he burst out laughing; seeing him, others also started laughing with him. Namjoon bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing; deep inside, he too wanted to laugh; he glared at everyone.

Everyone stopped laughing, Jungkook was still laughing.

"Yah, Jungkook should I beat the shit out of you, so you could stop laughing?" Jin warned him, as he instantly stopped laughing. "Namjoon is right, she must have felt bad; she doesn't know Korean and tried her level best to sing it," Jin said.

"By some non-existing Korean words," Taehyung said while still tittering; Jin smacked his head.

"Aishh, sorry Hyung," Taehyung said controlling his smile while caressing his head.

"Tomorrow we will apologize to her, okay? She is a girl after all, and she must be embarrassed by now," Namjoon said; others all nodded.

"Let's go to sleep now; it is pretty late," Namjoon suggested; everyone nodded. Everyone got up and went back to their bedrooms, as Taehyung went back to his bedroom.

Taehyung opened the door and saw you sleeping on his bed.

"Oh wow, do I look this handsome when I sleep? No wonder why girls die for me; after all, I am the Most Handsome man," Taehyung thought. He stared at your peaceful sleeping figure; he remembered the scene earlier and chuckled again and caressed your cheeks.

"Choruguga," He giggled while staring at you, "Guess you'll be a good entertainer for a while," He said while getting up.

"Let's sleep now," he thought and took two pillows, one for hugging and one for sleeping, and an extra blanket, and thought of sleeping on the couch which was in his bedroom. He went and lied on the couch and closed his eyes trying to sleep.

2 hours later

After a lot of twists and turns, Taehyung still couldn't sleep, "Ugh" he groaned; he looked at you who was sleeping peacefully, he got up from the couch and walked towards you.

"It's my bed, after all, so it is okay to sleep on my bed right," Taehyung thought.

"But she's a girl, how can I sleep with a girl, no no," He thought again.

"But that couch is uncomfortable too; I can't even sleep there properly. Sleeping here won't hurt right; it's not like I'm doing any sexual intercourse with her," He tried to convince himself.

After a few minutes, he finally decided to sleep next to you. He lied on the bed while pulling his duvet up to wrap himself in its warmth and drifted to his dreamland

A/n: I warned Y/n a million times to control herself, but still today, she has embarrassed herself that too in front of them

Y/n: Shut Up

A/n: gasped Weren't you sleeping?

Y/n: Shut Up You Bitch

A/n: Did you just call me a Bitch?

Y/n: Shut Up you Bitch; why did you again eat my chocolate?

A/n: Chocolate? when did I- Oh, she is sleeping, I wonder what kind of dream she is dreaming? Such a Foodie sighs

Y/n: A/n is such a bitch; she again ate my chocolate hmph

A/n: This girl sighs wait did she just call me a Bitch?

To Be Continued