Chapter-58

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

Should I do it or Not?

I thought, finally unable to hold back my feelings for Taehyung Oppa, I can't always hide my feelings forever, I have been hiding it for the past 1 year and 7 months, not anymore, but I don't even have the guts to confess.

How many times have I tried to show him my feeling indirectly, but he being a dumbass doesn't understand.

Didn't he understand when I sang Stay for him? Namjoon Oppa understood it, why didn't he?

Flashback- (After Annual Fest, while eating dinner)

"Oppa, I need to go to wash my hands," Y/n said while getting up, "Y/n wait, even I need to wash my hands, let's go together," Namjoon said while getting up as Y/n nodded

"So..." Namjoon said while walking with Y/n, as she looked at him, "You Love Taehyung right?" Namjoon asked as Y/n froze for a moment, "Umm what?" She tried to act dumb, "Oh please, don't act dumb now, I know that you love him," Namjoon said as Y/n bit her lower lip while tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

"Umm.....I," Y/n fidgeted with her fingers, she was shy and embarrassed that the secret is now out, what would he think? would he judge her? would he hate her? would he say her the bitter truth and ask her to crush her so called feelings??

"How did you get to know?" Y/n finally mustered up the courage to ask this, "It was obvious dumbo," Namjoon flicked her forehead, "I know Oppa, you might be so angry or disappointed in me to hear this thing, but I can't control my feelings over him, even if he is such a rude jerk to me and a decade older than me," Y/n said while looking down unable to meet his gaze as Namjoon chuckled.

"Oh my, I'm never disappointed in you stupid, feelings can't be controlled, I don't know how you fell in love with such a guy, you could have chosen Jungkook too you know," Namjoon said as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Jungkook? I thought you would be angry or disappointed because I love Taehyung who is way older than me," Y/n said as he shook his head.

"Are you stupid? age doesn't matter, and I know that you love him truly, I really don't mind, you having feelings for him," Namjoon said as Y/n sighed in relief, "So I was overthinking for nothing? Damn," She said as Namjoon chuckled.

"Now say the truth, you actually sang 'Stay' for Taehyung right?" Namjoon smirked while wiggling his eyebrows, "H-How do you know this?" Y/n asked while being surprised, "Cuz the lyrics were so similar to the situation you were in, you indirectly trying your best to send him signals, that you want him to stay and look at you," Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah right, I tried to indirectly confess my feelings to him, but he didn't understand it, before performing it, I glanced at him, but he didn't get my signal," Y/n pouted as Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah he's a dumbass in these things," Namjoon agreed.

"Anyway, as a good brother I need to do something for my sissy right," Namjoon said as Y/n was patiently waiting for him to continue.

Namjoon removed his phone scrolling in it.

Beep

Y/n's phone beeped as she saw the notification