Chapter-89

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Month later

Y/n Pov

Finally, our exams started and we wished each other the best, before entering our respective classes to write our exam.

2 Month Later

Exams already finished long back, and we all were waiting for our results, today was our results day, after long waiting we were finally going to know our results, nervousness, excitement, happiness as well as sadness, all were having these mixed emotions.

I took a deep breath in and opened my laptop, I was in HyeonJun's house, we both decided to check our results together, but a twist is we decided to check each other's results rather than checking our results by ourselves.

Of course, I was afraid to see my results and the same goes for him, I opened my laptop and he opened his laptop, we both looked at each other and nodded, I went to the website and typed his name and roll number.

The results flashed on the screen, as we both looked at each other in shock, "YOU PASSED WITH TOP MARKS!" We both said together, "Wait what!" We both said together again, I took his laptop and he took mine.

We again looked at each other with the same shocked face, "I PASSED WITH TOP MARKS!" We both said together again and hugged each other, "YAY, we both passed out with top marks," I said as we both started jumping on his bed, "Yes we both passed with top marks," He said as I couldn't stop smiling, here I was just wishing to pass out, but never thought I would pass out with such good marks.

All thanks to my tutor Hyeon Jun

Soon HyeonJun's mom came into the room, "What happened to both of you?" She asked seeing us jumping on the bed, "Mom we both passed with top marks, so of course we're celebrating it," He said, "Really? Congratulation to both of you," She said as she hugged us both.

"Y/n today you need to have lunch with us, and no disagreeing," She said as I smiled and nodded finally, "Good I'll say the cooks to cook a delicious meal today, my both children did it, I'm proud of you both," She said, "And now soon you'll graduate too," She said as our both facial expressions dropped, she went off from the room leaving me and HyeonJun alone.

We both will graduate, it means no more college, no more meeting in college, "Y/n never forget your promise ok," HyeonJun said as I chuckled, "Never, you'll always be my bestest friend," I said, "Best is the superlative degree, you can't give it a higher degree after that pabo," He said, "At least, don't say those boring concepts now," I said as he chuckled, we both hugged each other, but we know that this friendship of ours will never break.

1 Week Later

Y/n Pov

"Now I announce Y/n to come up to the stage," The teacher announced as I giggled and went to the stage excitedly, as everyone else was clapping for me, I bowed at my professors before taking my GRADUATION CERTIFICATE. It was the graduation day finally.

Finally, this college is done, one of the stress is gone, and now I can focus more on my profession, but... I can't meet HyeonJun like before, we'll maybe drift away, I just hope this friendship of ours will be everlasting.