Chapter-95

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I entered the room finally and looked up, and the scene which I saw made me cry even more......

The room was filled with pics of mine and him, we clicked together on our dates, the picture of our first date, the picture of me smiling at the camera wearing the dress he gifted me, picture of me performing in school, picture of my first concert, picture of my first fansign where I was happily giving my autograph to one of my fans.

Picture of me playing with Yeontan and many more, the room was filled with balloons and my pictures, but this wasn't the reason which brought tears in my eyes, I cried even more seeing the thing written on the wall.

The fear I had in me started to subside.

I was beyond shocked, as tears threatened to fall down, tears of joy, I was beyond happy, that's when I felt two hands snaking around my waist behind me, I still did not turn back, his chest touched my back, I was still processing these things in ...

I was beyond shocked, as tears threatened to fall down, tears of joy, I was beyond happy, that's when I felt two hands snaking around my waist behind me, I still did not turn back, his chest touched my back, I was still processing these things in my head.

Suddenly he removed his hands from my waist as I got confused and turned back to see the most loving view.

He knelt down and pulled out a ring and said...

"MARRY ME Y/N," These words were the most beautiful words which I wanted to hear from him, he still did not open the ring box, "You're the most unique girl I have ever met, the most beautiful girl in my view, I know I was a jerk before, a cold, rude jerk who was rude to you for many baseless things, insulted you for many baseless things," He said as I chuckled still looking at him.

"But now, this man is ready to take care of you, I'll make sure to give you the happiness you deserve, this man is now yours, you can control me, cuz I'm now under your magical spell which I never want to get out of, would you accept this man officially and come under his spell forever?" He asked as he opened the box showing the ring.