Bonus-2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Years Later

Y/n Pov

It has been 4 years since our marriage, and we have a beautiful princess called Jinhee, Kim Jinhee who is now 3 years old, the relationship between me and Tae wasn't always perfect, we did fights, but the important thing was, that we both understood each other and forgave each other, couples do fight with each other, it's pretty normal, but we should even learn to resolve it.

"Eomma, Eomma," Jinhee came to me as I smiled and bent to her level, "What is it, princess?" I asked, "Eomma where is appa?" She asked, "Appa is taking a shower princess, why?" I asked her, "Appa said that he would play with me," She said as I smiled, "Appa will play with you after he showers ok," I said as she pouted.

"Till then I'll play with you," I said as she clapped her hands and took her ball, and ran towards me, "Here," She gave me the ball.

I took the ball and took her small tiny hands while going towards the garden to play.

~~~~

"Eomma, catch this ball," Jinhee said as she threw the ball at me, "And here catch it," I said as I threw the ball towards her. She cached the ball and smiled at me, she had the same boxy smile as her appa.

"What are my 2 angels doing?" Taehyung suddenly came to the garden and said in a baby voice, "Appa," Jinhee beamed as she went near him, Taehyung lifted her up.

"So what is my princess doing?" Taehyung asked her in a baby voice, "I and Eomma are playing together," She said, "Appa you too join us," She said while showing her puppy eyes.

"Of course princess, appa will join you both," He said.

Suddenly my phone rang as I looked at the caller id

Mom

"Yeah Hello Mom," I said as I went to the living room to talk to my mom.

~~~

"Yeah, okay bye mom, take care," I said as I hung up the call as I smiled while seeing my child and Taehyung playing with each other happily.

I thought of sitting on the couch and scrolling my phone for some time and joining them later.

I sat on the couch and opened my Instagram, I liked a few posts that were posted by my members or BTS, and then went on seeing some random posts.

I was still scrolling when this post came.

'When your boyfriend wants to do it with you'

It was a FF, that too a Kim Taehyung FF, and I very well knew what 'it' means here, it's been years since I read any FFS, why not read one now *smirk*.

I started reading it.

Y/n which is me got trapped by her boyfriend in the bedroom as he wanted to do that with her, "Taehyung No," She said, "Just once baby girl," He said as he kissed her and pulled out her dress leaving her in undergarments as Y/n gasped when he kissed her soft spots.

"Taehyung-ah," Y/n moaned when he inserted 2 fingers inside her without warning her, Taehyung then removed his fingers out as he looked at her state, he smirked and lifted her up and then layed her on the bed while hovering over her, "It's gonna be a long night baby girl," He said as Y/n nodded while biting her lips.

Taehyung removed her undergarments as he looked at Y/n's fully naked body, He started licking her womanhood while playing with her breast- 

"What are you doing Y/n?" I was reading when someone suddenly asked me this which made me flinch, I looked at my front to see Taehyung staring at me, "Umm N-nothing," I said as he frowned.

"Show me," He said as I held my phone even tighter, trying to go away but he somehow snatched my phone and saw the FF which I was reading.

He looked at me and smirked, "Oh, so you're reading an FF on me," He said as I looked somewhere else, "And upon that, an 18+ FF," He said as I was embarrassed now, "When your boyfriend wants to do it with you," He read as I bit my lip.

This is embarrassing af

He smirked and came more near me, "Why don't you just ask me when your horny rather than reading them," He said, "I'm n-not horny," I said defending myself.

"It just came while I was scrolling Insta, and I thought of reading it cuz it has been years since I read any FFs, that's it," I said as he smirked even more.

"Oh, so my dear wife used to read my FFs before too," He said as I became speechless.

Oh Shoot

"N-NO," I said as his smirk never left, "Really?" He said, "Fine, okay I used to read, see most of the Army's read them, and it's not new, and I didn't do anything wrong," I said while nervously smiling at him.

"But now you don't need the help of FFs, I'm here for you," He said, "Well however it's been days since we had that, how about having it now?" He said as I widened my eyes.

"No, don't lie, Mr.Kim, we had it like 5 days before," I said as he pouted. He looked at Jinhee playing alone.

"Well I'm doing this for Jinhee, look at her, poor girl, she doesn't have any sibling to play with, as her parents we should give her one, don't you think so?" He said as I looked at Jinhee, he was right tho.

"Well once Jinhee said that she needs a sibling, she said she needs 1, no, 2, no, 4, yeah 4 siblings," He said.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, is it really her? or your horny ass?" I said as he became speechless and then smiled nervously, "Hehe, I-" "Eomma, Appa what are you both doing?" Jinhee came cutting off Taehyung as we both looked at her.

"Nothing princess, just we are planning to make a baby," Taehyung said as I glared at him.

"Baby? really?" Jinhee said as I faked a smile, "Yes Princess, why do you need one?" Taehyung asked while glancing at me from time to time.

"Yess Appa, I want a younger sibling who can play with me," She said as I widened my eyes at her.

"Jinhee-ah, we will make one for you then," Taehyung said as I glared at him.

What was he even saying.

"Really? Thankyou Appa," She said as Taehyung smiled and pecked her forehead, "Now you go out and eat ice cream with Mrs. Lee (Maid) and then go to the amusement park with her okay," Taehyung said as Jinhee delighted, "Thank you Appa," She said as she gave a peck to me and Taehyung on cheeks, and ran towards Mrs. Lee and went out with her.

Shit

The minute she went out, Taehyung closed the doors and came near me, "Well my princess needs one baby," He said, "So we should give her one don't you think?" He said as I gulped.

He then lifted me up, "We'll surely fulfill her wish baby girl," He said, "Taehyung-" "Shh, it's Daddy now," He said cutting me off as he head to upstairs.

He gently put me on the bed and hovered over me.

And then you know what happened

Get Ready Mrs. Kim *smirks*

-

-

-

To Be Continued