Chapter-33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon Pov

"How can we surprise her, when she is in the house the whole time," Suga said, "I have a plan," I said as all came near to me, as I said my plan.

"That's great tho" Hobi said, "Hmm" Suga hummed agreeing with us.

Well, my plan was pretty simple, we will take Y/n and Taehyung shopping, I will secretly buy gift for her, and then while she is busy selecting clothes for Taehyung, I will accompany her and Jungkook will buy his gift for her.
While we 4 are shopping, other members will buy other items for the party, gifts, decoration items, and party crackers, and all you know. A
fter shopping Jungkook will somehow take Y/n out, so we all could prepare for the surprise party, do decorations before they come back, Jungkook will bring Y/n back home at 12:00 A.M, and then when she will enter the house *BOOM* surprise.

"Plan is good tho" Jin said, "Ok I will make the cake," Jin said, as we all nodded, "I will take out Y/n, and make sure that we both will return after 11:55" Jungkook said.

"Ok then I and Jimin and Hobi will buy Party decoration items, and some gifts from our side," Suga said as Jimin and Hobi nodded.

"Ok then as the plan, I will take Y/n and Taehyung shopping tomorrow with Jungkook, and you all will prepare everything, Jin will make the cake,, whereas Suga, Jimin, and Hobi will buy decorations," I said as everyone nodded

"Then at evening Y/n will be out with Jungkook, so everyone will decorate the house till then," I said as everyone nodded.

Flashbook ended

Namjoon Pov

We all reached the mall, "Wow, it is so big" Y/n said while I chuckled, "Come let's go inside" I said as she nodded, we all went inside, I looked at Jungkook, he nodded, and then our plan began.

We all went to the ladies section, and Y/n started picking out dresses for Taehyung "Oppa try this one" Y/n said, as Taehyung was super annoyed, he harshly took that dress and went to the trial room with Y/n

I looked at Jungkook and eyed him, he understood it and nodded and went to the Electronic section to buy a gift for Y/n.

Taehyung and Y/n came out of the trial room, he looked so beautiful in that dress, "Oppa where is Jungkook Oppa?" Y/n asked me, "He went to the Men's section as he was bored," I said as she nodded.

After 1 hour

An hour passed, but still, Jungkook did not come, can this guy make it faster, even I have to buy a gift for Y/n. I was with Y/n when she suddenly saw a dress and some shoes, "Oppa see this dress and shoes, isn't it good? it's so beautiful" she said as she showed me that dress, I smiled at her.

She saw the price tag "But I don't think, this will look good on Taehyung or me," she said and put it back while going somewhere to search for another dress. I went and saw the price tag and chuckled, it was a costly one, I decided then and there that I will buy this dress and this pair of sandals for her as her gift.

Soon Jungkook came back, I saw that he had no gift box with him, I furrowed my eyebrows, as he assured me while closing his eyes. "The Phone is still being packed in the Electronic shop, go and collect it while I will take Y/n out to the amusement park," he said as I nodded.

"Jungkook Oppa you came back," Y/n said as he smiled, "Yes Y/n-ah come let's eat ice cream," he said as he dragged Y/n with him.

"Taehyung-ah, come we have to go and buy something for Y/n," I said, "We are already buying for her Hyung," he said, "I mean we have to buy something for her as a gift, tomorrow is her birthday," I said. 

"Tomorrow is her birthday?" he asked shocked, I nodded "Now let's not waste time, come let's buy something for her," I said, as he groaned, "Is it necessary for me to come?" He asked while being annoyed, "IT IS NECESSARY," I gave him a look called 'Do it, you have no option', he sighed heavily before nodding.

Jungkook Pov

I dragged Y/n with me to the Ice cream store, we had our ice creams there, now my plan will begin, I have to make Y/n stay with me until it is midnight.

"Y/n-ah you never saw Seoul right? come today I'll show you around, and even take you to the amusement park" I said, as she was delighted.

"But Oppa, what about these bags? and we have to even inform Namjoon and Taehyung Oppa right, and if we will go to the amusement park then who will drive the car? as Namjoon Oppa doesn't have a license and Taehyung Oppa can't drive cuz he is underage," she said, Now what should I say.

"Well, about these bags, I'll inform our driver he will come and pick up Taehyung and Namjoon Hyung and I'll give him these bags," I said, "But don't you think they might get worried about us?" She asked, "I already informed them about this before, so don't worry, our driver will pick them up," I assured her, she was still a bit hesitant.

"Aish, don't worry, they have no problem with it, actually they're happy that you're going out and having some fun, or else you never really went out," I said as she nodded.

I called our driver, and within minutes he came to the destination, I handed him the bags and said him to wait for Namjoon and Taehyung, he nodded, then I and Y/n went to our car and drove off.

I texted Namjoon Hyung saying 'Mission successful' he read my message and said 'Good job'.

"Oppa where are we going?" Y/n asked, "To the amusement park Y/n, I said you right," I said still driving the car.

Taehyung Pov

It was Y/n's birthday tomorrow, and here Namjoon was buying that so-called dress and shoes which Y/n liked, Namjoon even said that Jungkook bought a phone for her too, Isn't it too much, she is just a stranger to us but still... now this is called pampering.

It isn't necessary to pamper a stranger, God someone explain them.

"Taehyung-ah, come let's go home now, Y/n's gift is done," he said, as I nodded, we went out of the mall but did not find our car, we saw our driver coming to us.

"Sir, Jungkook and Taehyung sir went out somewhere, so he asked me to drive you both to your home," he said, as Namjoon Hyung nodded.

We sat in the car and drove off to our home.

-

-

-

To Be Continued