Chapter-92

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Y/n Pov

I was waiting outside the house for Taehyung Oppa, how much did I wait for this day, I already thought about what I will do with him when he'll come back........no I'm not thinking anything inappropriate, I really did not.....aish I just wanna hug him tight.

The car soon came and it was parked in front of the gate, my heartbeat increased as I  was desperate to hug him, to see his face, soon the door opened as Jimin Oppa came out and smiled at us as he hugged all of us, he then came to me and hugged me too as I hugged him back.

He released from the hug, "Oppa where is he?" I asked, "Did not even ask about me?" He lightly flicked my forehead, "He's in the car," He said while ruffling my hair.

I smiled back at him, Taehyung Oppa got out of the car as I smiled widely, not able to control it, I ran to him and jumped for a hug but he backed off, I was confused but I shrugged it off and went to him and hugged him tightly.

I tried snuggling more into his arms, but he just broke the hug and avoided my stares and went near the members and hugged them, I was hella confused at his actions, why is he doing this?

The members were confused as well, they all did a group hug as I shrugged off the thought thinking maybe he is not comfortable being lovey-dovey in front of the members, and maybe I'm being too desperate, they all went inside as I followed them.

"Have, breakfast Taehyung-ah," Jin Oppa said as Taehyung smiled and went to his room to change his clothes as I thought of waiting outside of his room.

~~~~

Soon the room of his door opened as I smiled at him widely and entered the room as he backed off, I pouted and closed the door of his room, I held his hands in mine and caressed his knuckles, "Everything Fine?" I asked as he did not respond, I looked at him but he still did not respond.

I thought of hugging him now but he just pushed me lightly and went out of the room, he was acting weird now.

I went down to see him being all happy with the members, 

Then why was he acting so weirdly with me?

Jin Oppa noticed me, "Y/n why are you standing there, come and have breakfast with us," He said as I smiled and went near Taehyung to sit beside but saw Namjoon Oppa already sitting there, "You can sit here Y/n," Namjoon Oppa said as I smiled at him, he was going to get up when Taehyung held his hand.

"Y/n why don't you sit in the other empty seat," Taehyung said looking at me with cold eyes, I was a little shocked at his behavior as well as the other members, Namjoon was confused too, he was about to rebuke it, but I assured him and went and sat beside Jungkook Oppa, Namjoon Oppa looked at me with sorry eyes as I smiled at him assuring that it was ok.

~~~

During the breakfast, I glanced at Taehyung from time to time, what really happened to him? why is he acting like that?

"Y/n-ah eat your breakfast," Jungkook Oppa softly said as I nodded.

"Taehyung, we will be having to attend another award function this Saturday," Namjoon Oppa said as I looked at them, Taehyung nodded still eating, "You know what? Y/n is in the top finalists of the 'Vocal Goddess' Award, isn't that great," Namjoon Oppa said as Taehyung Oppa glanced at me, I hoped he would smile at me, but he just continued eating nodding his head, not even congratulating.

Rude

"Y/n, IU, and Rose are the finalists of the 'Vocal Goddess' Award, the voting will be a live voting, whom will you vote?" Namjoon Oppa asked as I looked at him with hoping eyes, I knew that he will choose me, "Hyung why are asking him such a question? of course, he'll choose Y/n," Jungkook Oppa said as I smiled.

"I'll vote Rose," Taehyung Oppa said nonchalantly, not looking at us continuing eating his breakfast, I just blinked my eyes at his answer.

Ok so this is more than weird, what really happened to him? why is he giving me a cold shoulder? did I do something? I don't remember.

"Hyung, we asked whom you'll vote, not whom you wouldn't vote," Jungkook Oppa chuckled, "I heard it right Jungkook," Taehyung said as I looked at him in disbelief, "Hyung, you know right that even Y/n is a one of the finalists," Jungkook Oppa said to him as Taehyung nodded, I scoffed lightly as I continued eating my breakfast, what really happened to him, God Knows.

~~~

"Y/n don't you think Tae is acting weird toward you?" Jungkook Oppa said as I nodded, "He does," I said still thinking of possibilities of his weird behavior.

"Let's ask Jimin-shi about this, he must know what happened to him," Jungkook Oppa said as I nodded, "Yes, what do you wanna ask?" Jimin Oppa popped out from the back of the couch scaring the shit out of us, "Oppa you scared me," I said as I sighed in relief.

"Hehe sorry, well what do you wanna ask?" He asked again, "Do you know why Taehyung Oppa is acting weird like he has changed his behavior towards me like he is cold to me, I don't even know why he is behaving like this," I said, "Even I don't know about that Y/n, during military training he used to always see your pictures and used to always miss you a lot, I mean he wanted to get home soon, but I really don't know why he is acting weird now," He said as I looked down.

"I'm sorry Y/n-ah," He said as I smiled assuring it's okay.

~~~

It was already evening, time for my practice, "Oppa I'm going to the company," I said as everyone looked at me excluding Taehyung, I sighed, "I'm going," I said again hoping that idiot Taehyung would look at me, but his eyes were glued to the screen of his phone, "I'll drop you Y/n," Jungkook Oppa said, ok this is not what I wanted.

"Yeah," I said smiling while glancing at Taehyung Oppa.

Oh come on Taehyung just look at me and become a gentleman and drop me off at the company.

He did not look at me only, then the dumbest idea of Indians, if he loves me then he will turn back at the count of 3.

Turn back.....

Turn back.....

Turn back.....

Oh come on now turn at least now, stupid me to do such a thing, it's not a movie tho, I sighed and went out with Jungkook Oppa to his car as he dropped me at the company.

-

-

-

To Be Continued