Chapter-90

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's Pov

"Bye Oppa, "Y/n said, "I'll miss you," Y/n said with teary eyes, unable to control them, "Take care of yourself," She said as Taehyung nodded while fighting with his tears so they could not roll down.

"Bye Hyung," Jungkook said as Taehyung hugged him, the other members also joined the hug, as Y/n just looked at them while sadly smiling.

2 years, they have to stay apart for 2 years because of this military service which Taehyung has to do, finally, that time came when he will be serving in the military for 2 years. He was finally 28, and now it is his time to do it, although painful to stay apart for 2 years, they can't do anything too.

"Don't worry Tae, military service is not that bad also, just a little more disciplined than we already are," Jin tried to comfort him, but he didn't know that Taehyung isn't worried about that Military service but worried about staying apart from his loved ones, Y/n for 2 years.

He couldn't control it anymore as he burst out, "Hyung, is it necessary for me to go?" Taehyung said while still crying, as Jin wiped it off, "It's okay, even I had to go, everything will be fine, just 2 years," Jin tried his best to convince him.

"Not just 2 years Hyung, it 2 YEARS!" Taehyung emphasized the last words, "Jimin will also join with you, you're aren't alone," Jin said to him, but Taehyung did not want to leave his Hyungs and mainly you behind, staying away from you is like a very difficult task for him.

Jin Hugged him and patted his back, "Just 2 years okay," Jin said, Jin and Suga and Hobi already had done their military service, Jin and Suga are 31 now, whereas Hobi is 30.

Namjoon is still doing his service there and will come back next year, now it is Taehyung and Jimin's turn as they both turned 28, now they have to do military service for 2 years.

Taehyung broke the hug as he turned back to look at Y/n, whose eyes were already swollen up because of too much crying, seeing her, broke him more, he opened his arms signaling her to hug him tight as she understood it and crashed her body with him, hugging him tightly.

She hugged him just like Suzy would do to Y/n, tight, afraid to let him go, hugged him as if it's her last. The members left them alone so they could have their private time without any interruption.

Taehyung hugged her back tightly as if it's his last, he kept his chin on the crook of her neck,, both felt wet on their shoulders, they broke the hug and looked at each other's teary eyes which brought more tears to them, they both wiped each other's tears.

"Just 2 years, wait for me hmm, don't you dare get close to other guys," Taehyung said in his deep husky voice as Y/n nodded while chuckling, "I will wait for you," Y/n said as Taehyung sadly chuckled, he sighed heavily, "I'll miss you a lot," He said, "Me too," Y/n said while smiling sadly.

Taehyung leaned in as Y/n understood and closed her eyes, Taehyung captured her lips in a sweet kiss, he kissed her with pain, hope, love, passion, Y/n quickly responded to that kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck, Taehyung pulled her by her waist deepening the kiss.

They both had a sweet yet painful kiss, the salty wet tears rolled down while they kissed, they did not want this to end, they did not want to stay away from each other.

They both cried while kissing each other, not wanting to leave each other even when they both were out of breath.

A car honk was heard, and they both finally broke the kiss, the car was waiting outside for Taehyung and Jimin, Taehyung looked at Y/n who was looking down holding her tears, Taehyung lifted her chin up, "Do wait for me, I'll give you a surprise," He said, "I will," Y/n said as Taehyung gave a peck on her forehead and then her tears as Y/n chuckled sadly, Taehyung finally gave a peck on her lips, he took his luggage and went off.