Chapter-49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Days Later

Y/n Pov

I was in the school for our daily practice for Annual Fest, Mrs. Jung was training me, I was gonna perform on the song called......hehe that's a surprise tho, you'll know by yourself.

As I was going to give a solo performance I have to play the piano while singing, while I was practicing, I saw Mr. Park and some students taking Yoona somewhere, "Let's check what is happening," Mrs. Jung suggested as I nodded.

We went out and saw Hyeon Jun, I stopped him and asked him.

He then narrated the whole story

Flashback- A few minutes before

Hyeon Jun Pov

We all were practicing when Yoona wanted to drink some water, she drank water and was walking towards the piano when she tripped over something and fell on the floor on her back, and her elbow hit the floor, making her wince in pain, she fell in front of Seo Jun (The Cello Player), Seo Jun got up to help her, but unfortunately his Cello fell upon Yoona's hand.

"AAAH" Yoona screamed in pain, "Let's take her to the school's infirmary," Mr. Park said as we all nodded.

Pov end

"Oh no, we have to go and check up on her," Mrs. Jung said as we both nodded and went towards the school infirmary.

We opened the door to see Yoona sitting in front of the doctor who was checking her hand, "Aaah" Yoon hissed in pain as the doctor lifted her arm a bit.

"Can you please once go out," The doctor said as we all nodded and went out to wait for the results.

~~~

After 20 minutes the door finally opened, as the doctor came out, Mr. Park went to him, "What happened? Is Yoona alright?" Mr. Park asked.

"She hurt her elbow when it hit the floor, and the cello falling on her hand just worsened it," The doctor said, "You mean..." Mr. Park said as the doctor nodded.

"Yes, her hand is fractured, and it will take some weeks to heal," the doctor said, "Weeks? but in a few days, we have a performance and she is the lead piano player in it," Mr. Park said.

"She can't play the piano, so I suggest you all  to look for a substitute," the doctor said as we all nodded and went inside the room and comforted her.

"S-Sir I-I can't perform," Yoona stuttered,, unable to hold in her tears, I know how much she was excited about that performance. I went near her and patted her back, her elbow was plastered.

I hugged as she snaked her other hand around my waist while crying as I patted her back, "It's okay, hmm" I said while patting her back, she just cried while the others left the room except for Hyeon Jun.

She broke the hug as I held her shoulders, "Don't cry okay, you have to now take care of yourself," I said as she nodded, as I wiped her tears, and went out of the room with Hyeon Jun.

~~

"I feel bad for Yoona, she was so excited for the Annual Fest, and used to practice a lot, but all her excitement vanished away," I said as Hyeon Jun sighed.