Chapter-75

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Take care Y/n-ah," EunJi said, "Unnie you said it like 100 times already, my flight is not today but tomorrow, that too at night," I said.

"Just take care okay," She said as I nodded once again. "Yeah, I will, don't worry," I said as I side hugged her booping my nose against her cheek as she giggled.

BTS came to our house and now they are going to say me the same thing as EunJi Unnie.

"Take good care of yourself Y/n-ah," Namjoon Oppa said, "101," I said, "Do take good care of yourself," Jungkook Oppa said.

"102," I said, "What do you mean?" he asked, "I've heard this phrase 'take care of yourself, 102 times already," I said as he smacked my head.

"Yah, we all care about you," He said, "It's not like I'm going forever, I'll come back, I'm just attending my sister's wedding, you all are behaving as if I'm going for a war," I said.

"It's just this time you're going out of Korea, that too alone," Jungkook Oppa said, "Not alone, manager nim is sending 2 guards with me," I said as he nodded, "And upon that I'm already 18, and will be 19 after 2 weeks," I whined.

"And you will always be a baby for me," He said as I rolled my eyes, "I'm lazy to even argue with you," I said.

"Whatever, stay away from people as much as you can, you're a famous idol now," Jungkook Oppa said.

"Okay dad, I'll stay away from my own parents," I said chuckling as he smacked me again, "Aish why do you always smack me?" I whined while pouting, "Cuz you're always joking around," He said.

"And you're always serious," I said, "You were not like this before, you were so obedient to us before," He said, "Time changes people Oppa," I said as he rolled his eyes.

Everyone chuckled at us, "Okay, both of you stop now, let's have our dinner," EunJi Unnie said as we all made our way towards the dining table.

"And yeah Y/n Unnie, do bring some good things from India," Suzy said, "Yeah, I've already decided what to bring from India, I'm gonna bring sweets, and yeah lehengas for you all and Sherwani for you Oppa," I said.

"What are they?" They asked, "Umm well let me show you its picture," I said and took my phone and showed my members the picture.

And then showed Shervani pic to BTS

"Woah," All said together, "That's so beautiful, don't tell me that you'll wear that lenga in your sister's wedding," EunJi Unnie said

"First of all it's Lehenga, not lenga, and secondly yes I'm wearing that lehenga on my sister's wedding," I said.

"I envy you," She said, "I'll surely buy lehengas for you all, don't worry," I said.

"Don't forget our....our that," Namjoon Oppa said as I chuckled, "Sherwani," I said, "Yeah yeah that only," He said.

"Looks like I'll have many clothes will coming back, it's a good thing that 2 guards are coming, or else I can't carry all those by myself," I said as they chuckled.

~~~~

Flight time

"I'll miss you," Suzy said while hugging me tightly, this girl will kill me one day with her hugs, I patted her back she understood it and broke the hug.

"Just tell me next time before you hug me," I said, "Why?" She asked, "So I could run away," I joked as she chuckled, "Unnie," She whined.

"Take good care of yourself Y/n-ah," Namjoon and Jungkook Oppa said together, "180," I said.

"Can you stop counting that," Suga Oppa said as we all chuckled and did a group hug with both BTS and my members.

There was an announcement about the flight I was in, that it was going to take off in an hour.

"Go now," Namjoon Oppa said while sighing as I nodded, and was walking towards my front.

"Y/n wait," Taehyung Oppa shouted as I halt in my steps, I turned back, BTS and my Unnies still looking at us, Taehyung Oppa came near me.

"For the 181st time, take good care of yourself," He said while smiling at me, while hugging me, this time I responded to his hug by patting his back slowly, he released from the hug.

He turned around to walk back to his members when I stopped him, "Wait," I said as he looked back at me.

"What happened?" He asked as he fully turned towards me as I looked at him deeply before doing the most unexpected thing. I looked here and there just in case and...

I
TIPTOED
AND 
KISSED
HIM
ON
THE
CHEEK

He was kinda shocked by my action, I was shocked myself for doing such a thing

I don't know why I did
Nor do I regret it
My heart said so
And it automatically happened, but I........
LOVED IT

I looked down rubbing my arms, and then taking my suitcase and was just about to turn back when he caught my wrist.

"Umm well does this mean you finally forgive me?" He asked desperately as I looked down and then at him.

I already forgave you Pabo 

"After I come back, I have to say you something," I said normally as if nothing happened before he nodded. "I'll wait," He said and smiled.

I turned back all shy and walked towards the plane.

-

-

-

To Be Continued