Chapter-29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Audition Day

Time ticks so fast, it was the audition day already, the day which everyone was waiting for, Y/n got up early than usual. She was, after all, waiting for this day, the audition was at 11:00 A.M, but here she got up at 7:00 A.M did her morning routine and decided to wake the sleepy Taehyung up.

Y/n Pov

"Oppa wake up, " I said while he groaned, I was shaking his body to wake him up but he caught my wrist and pulled me, I lost my balance and fell on the bed beside him. I widened my eyes, my cheeks showed crimson color, he slowly opened his eyes and widened it, he pushed me off the bed.

"Ouch" I groaned, "Why did you sleep beside me huh?" he shouted, "You pulled me," I said, as he scoffed and went in the bathroom, while I scoffed.

"Crazy man," I mumbled.

~~~

"Hmm," I said while sniffing the sweet aroma from the kitchen, I went into it "Good morning Oppa," I said, "Morning Y/n-ah," he smiled at me while getting back to the work.

I used to always think why do Jin, Hobi, Suga, and Jimin Oppa won't talk to me much as Namjoon and Jungkook Oppa does, do they perhaps hate me too, I mean they mostly avoid talking to me, or just reply to me in short.

"Oppa" I called him out, as he turned back to meet my eyes, "Well Jimin, Hobi, Suga, and You never really talked to me, why? Don't you all like me?" I asked, but again regretted asking such a question to him and making him and myself awkward, sometimes I don't really think before speaking. I seriously need to have a filter in my mouth.

"No it's not like that, we all love you, you family ours, you are a good girl, but-eh you English speaking, but I speak less English and Hobi, Suga, Jimin also less speaking, so you know I can't speak much, but actually I want to speak to you," he said while I chuckled, aww why so cute?

I smiled and nodded, "Then I will learn Korean for you all," I said while he ruffled my hair and smiled "Okay Y/n, I'll wait," he said and smiled again, his soft smile made me soft.

~~~

Jin Oppa arranged the breakfast, soon everyone came to the dining table and sat, "Good morning Y/n" Namjoon Oppa said, I smiled "MORNING!" I said with excitement.

"Excited huh? for auditions?" he asked, I nodded my head many times.

"When will we leave?" I asked, he looked at the clock and said "Around 10:00".

I looked at the clock it was already 8:00 now, only 2 hours left to get ready, I sat and started eating breakfast, everyone else joined and ate breakfast with me.

After 5 mins I finished eating while nudging Taehyung Oppa to finish his breakfast, "Aish let me eat you monkey" he mumbled in Korean while trying to eat.

I tapped my feet multiple times, while waiting for him. When he finished his breakfast, I dragged him out of there to the bedroom. Today I need perfection.

"Aish, slow down," he said, while I ignored him and went to the bathroom and took the blindfold, his clothes, my clothes, and *cough* Pads *cough* towel.

I went in and started bathing him up, after a while, I completed it and dressed him up fast, and after he *cough* bathe me up too, and yeah *cough* dressed me up, Itdoes become a little hard whenever he touches me there, every time I have to listen to music to just to control that.

After we both were dressed up, I went to him and did a hairstyle for him, which totally suits the song.

I removed the makeup kit and put on some light makeup on him, "This will make you look beautiful," I said while applying the powder on his face, "Tsk, I don't need makeup, I'm beautiful the way I'm," He proudly said as I raised my eyebrows.

"So you mean, I'm beautiful? Thank You," I said while smiling as he blinked his eyes and shut his mouth cuz he didn't have an answer to give now, I ruffled his hair bit, "Don't," He said sternly.

"Yah, that's my hair I'm ruffling," I said as he rolled his eyes "Do give your best okay" I said while he nodded annoyingly.

I then brought my fingers near to his cheek, I formed a 'V' through my fingers and pulled his cheeks upward by it, making him smile.

"And yeah smile like this, you look cute," I said while he scoffed, and went down, I chuckled and followed him.

"Should we leave?" Namjoon Oppa asked, while I nodded my head, he chuckled at my reaction. "Come, Taehyung, now stop checking out yourself in the mirror, you look gorgeous," he said while giggling at his last word 'gorgeous'.

Taehyung Oppa came and sat in the car, Jungkook Oppa was already waiting for us while leaning against the car, we all sat in the car and drove off.

"So Taehyung ready?" Namjoon Oppa asked while he nodded, "Is it still paining?" I asked, "Not much, I can handle," he said while I nodded. The car reached the company.

I got off the car as well as others and went to the audition room, there were many others also waiting for their turn. I was hella nervous although I wasn't the one giving the audition.

"Don't worry everything will be fine" Namjoon Oppa assured me, I nodded.

Minutes ticked by and it became an hour now,

"Next" the person inside the room shouted, which made us understand that it was now His Turn

My heart started beating rapidly, I was hella nervous about how his audition would go?

Good or Bad?

-

-

-

To Be Continued