Chapter-76

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDIA

Y/n Pov

I was finally in India, coming back to my country gave me some other vibes, like being excited to meet my family again, and nervous to meet my mom.

I still remember when she said to me that she will consider me dead if I went with them, I hope there will be no bitterness between us, I hope.

Those 2 guards of mine were just following me, they didn't know anything about India, so I had to take matters in my own hands, I didn't want to call dad and ask him to pick me up, cuz he will be already busy with these marriage works, so I took a cab instead.

I got inside the cab and sat in the passenger seat as those 2 guards sat in the backseats.

I could feel the driver tense up seeing those two guards, I mean who wouldn't, when they were looking something like this....

I said the driver my destination as he started driving but looking at those guards from time to time through the rear mirror

he must be scared af.

"Don't worry sir, they won't hurt you, they are just my guards," I said as he sighed in relief as I chuckled silently.

~~~

We finally reached my house, I paid the driver his money and went towards my home.

MY HOME.

I breathe in and out and finally rang the doorbell, a few moments later, someone finally opened the door, I looked up to see my mom.

I didn't know what to do, I still wasn't able to face her, I caressed my nape, "Um I...." I was confused what to talk next, I was not even getting any words to talk, it was awkward for me, knowing that she won't talk, but her next moment surprised me.

She pulled me in her embrace and hugged me tightly while crying on my shoulders, "I missed you so much Y/n," She said while crying, she broke the hug and cupped my cheeks.

"After a long time, seeing my daughter back feels so good," She said as she kissed my cheeks, "Forgive your stupid mother hmm, I'm sorry for whatever I did before, I just didn't want you to stay away from me, and ruin your life, but after seeing your success, made me feel that what you did was for your own best, Please forgive your mother dear," She said.

"No Ma, why are you saying sorry, you were just worried for me, I feel so happy to see you again," I said as she hugged me again.

My dad came behind my mom smiling at me and giving me the look 'everything is okay now' I smiled back at him and hugged him too as he patted my back.