Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Okay, Students next performance is ours," Mr. Park said, as we all nodded, "As I said before, this Annual Fest performance is very important to our club, cuz you all got a chance to shine, so grab this opportunity, we won't get such golden chances again," Mr. Park as we all nodded again.

"And this is the first time that Classical and Rock bands are performing together, so co-operate well with each other," Mr. Park said as we all nodded.

"Hello Everyone," Someone said as we all looked at the voice owner, "Yoona!" I said as I rushed towards her.

"Are you fine?" I asked her, "Yeah, my arm is getting better, it will be fine in a few weeks," she said as I dragged her inside.

"How are you Yoona, I'm sorry, because of me your arm...." Seo Jun said being all guilty once again for the 'I don't know what number it is time'.

"Aish, stop saying sorry, you did not mean it, and you've already said sorry more than 1000 times, u have sent me 100 texts of sorry, sent me 10 flowers with a sorry note in it, and also have been saying it every day during the call and have been coming to my house to say sorry, how many times are you gonna say it?" Yoona said huffing out as Seo Jun still looked down.

"Seo Jun-ah, either say something else than sorry, cuz now I fed up with that word 'Sorry'" Yoona said as we all chuckled.

"So, you're all performing next? excited?" Yoona asked, "Excited but also nervous," Sang Mi said, "Guessed it anyway, this Annual Fest is very important for us, I will support you all through Audience, I believe, you all will kill it," Yoona said as we all nodded.

"And Y/n, you are performing in my place, I trust in you, that you'll do well- no you will perform amazingly," She said as I nodded.

"Now, we will have a performance from the Music Club," the M.C said as we all looked at each other, the time finally came for our performance.

"It's finally time, best of luck," Mr. Park said as we all nodded, "Fighting," Yoona said as we all thanked her and went to the stage.

Taehyung Pov

It was now Y/n's group performance, Namjoon Hyung again took out his camera to record it, as I also secretly took my phone out to record her second performance.

They all came to the stage, the audience clapped for them as they bowed down and started their performance.

WOW, That WAS Cool, Amazing, Best. Can't describe it in words.

The whole crowd applauded and cheered up for them, "WOW, GOOD Y/N," Namjoon Hyung Cheered up for Y/n, as I made him sit down, I smiled, she performed very well, amazing.

They all bowed down as they went back backstage.

Y/n Pov

We did it, YES WE DID IT.

Hyeon came to me "Y/n we did it," he said as he hugged me, I froze for a moment.

He hugged me for a moment and released back still gripping on the sides of my shoulders, "We did it Y/n, we killed it," He said as I smiled back.

"Yes Hyeon Jun-ah, I still can't believe it, we did it," I said as he smiled again he couldn't even stop smiling nor could I.

He suddenly left my shoulders as I frowned, "Did I just?....... s-sorry Y/n-ah, I did not mean to hug you, I was just...just too happy and excited, and I hugged you," he said as I smiled at him.

"It's okay tho, we are friends after all, these all are pretty normal in friendship, so stop saying sorry okay, IN FRIENDSHIP NO SORRY NO THANKYOU," I said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No sorry, no thank you? but why?" he asked, "In India, it is the most famous dialogue among friends, we believe friends shouldn't be saying sorry and thank you to each other, that is why we don't even say it," I said as he chuckled, "Weird but still cute," he said, "I know right," I said.

"You know what, my friends used to get me into big troubles and then won't even say sorry because of this stupid rule," I said as he laughed, "But still I miss them a lot, they did so much for me too and never let me even express my gratitude towards them," I said, "They must be so special right?" he asked.

"Of course yes, we shared more than 12 years of friendship, we were friends since K.G," I said, "Such a long friendship exists very rarely," he said as I nodded.

"Those bitches did not even call me today, I said I'll be performing, at least they could have said 'Best Of Luck'," I said huffing out when suddenly I got a phone call.

"Speak of the devil and see, she finally called," I said as he chuckled, and I went to pick up that bitch's call

Hyeon Jun Pov

"Cute," I whispered, as she started talking to her friend in an alien language.

I remembered our hugging scene, I blushed as that incident played in my mind, I finally hugged her, she was smiling while talking to her bestie, she was so happy, I never saw her this happy, her smile unknowingly made me smile too.

"Aish," I said when that scene played in my mind again waking up the butterflies from my stomach, causing me a ticklish sensation, which I absolutely loved.

"I'm falling deeper and deeper for you," I whispered looking at her talking so happily to her friend. I smiled widely at her while seeing her smiling beautifully.

-

-

-

To Be Continued