Chapter-30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Next" the person inside the room shouted, which made us understand that it was now His Turn

My heart started beating rapidly, he went inside while we were seeing his auditions from the transparent door, the one who is accompanying the auditioners, has to support them through that transparent door, pfft, I cannot even enter it, just see him like that? fine, let me see him.

Taehyung Pov

I entered the room, they all were looking at my- I mean Y/n's biodata.

"So you are from India?" they asked, I nodded "Yes sir, I'm from India," I said, "Ok introduce yourself," they asked.

"Hello I'm Tae- Y/n, I'm 16 years old from India, and I love music a lot, I love singing and that is why I have decided to become a K-POP Idol," I said while they nodded.

"What made you decide that KPOP is your dream, I mean just now you said that you loved singing, so you could have become a singer too rather than KPOP Idol," They asked, okay so why did Y/n want to become a KPOP Idol rather than a singer?

I never asked her, GOD

"Umm, because I just didn't want to only sing, but also perform in front of millions of people and entertain them, not only by singing but also dance," I said trying to convince them as they nodded.

"Ok so are you ready for your audition?" they asked and I nodded my head, although I have given performances in front of millions of Army's, today, giving a performance in front of them was making me nervous, I breathed in and out and started my vocal audition.

I sang S/n (Song Name), after my vocal audition, I gave my dance audition on S/n. I gave my very best for this audition.

"Why do you want to become a trainee in this company?" they asked, what should I say?

"Well sir, I have heard a lot about your company," I said, as they nodded.

"Hmm well, why do you think we should take you in as our trainee?" they asked, I tensed up a bit, I wasn't prepared for this question. So I closed my eyes and remembered Y/n saying.

"K-POP Idol must be a new term to Indians, our country mostly only focuses on Professions like doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, or Teachers. No one really cares about this Entertainment Industry, Music field or Dance field, but I had a passion in it, my passion for music couldn't vanish away no matter how much I tried, so I started to believe that this passion is just my hobby, and built a fake dream of becoming a doctor for my parents, thats when I met K-POP, and BTS, and my passion for music came out again, this time I couldn't stop it, and so I let it be, I decided to become a K-POP Idol, my parents did not accept it, but yeah I convinced my dad for it, it took 2 months to convince him but it was worth it, my mom still did not accept it, I kept on practising trying to convince my mom about my passion for it, but she still did not accept, I started sending my auditions to different companies through online, but never got selected, I gave my audtions to JYP, YG, SM, Cube, Pledis, Woolim, FNC, and Starship, but unfortunately did not get selected in it, I did not want to send my auditions to HYBE, as I was an Army, so I did not want to join HYBE cuz I wanted to prove that I really want to become Idol, not because to meet BTS, but I really have a passion in it."

I opened my eyes only to see the Judges smiling at me, I did not even realize that I was saying all of that, I looked at the transparent door, to see Namjoon and Y/n smiling. I felt good after seeing their smile.

I looked back at the judges, "Well we can see you have a lot of interest in it" they said while I glanced at Namjoon and Y/n and then looked back at the judges while nodding my head.

"Yes, a lot," I confirmed them as they smiled.

"We will contact you in a week or 2, if you're selected" they said, as I nodded and went towards the exit, "Next" they shouted and another auditioner came in, I came out of the room and got welcomed by a tight hug from Namjoon Hyung, I hugged him back. Jungkook patted my back "You performed very well hyung" he said while I nodded.

"I'm proud of you Taehyung-ah," Namjoon Hyung said while still hugging me, while I hummed, he broke the hug.

"Thanks a lot" he said while I smiled at him, "Thanks a lot Oppa" Y/n said, I looked back at her, to see her most genuine smile

I did not know what to do, so I just smiled back at her, she was shocked to see me smile at her for the first time, "Let's go" Namjoon said from behind and we all nodded.

~~

We all reached home, "Taehyung-ah how was the audition" Jin hyung asked me, while I smiled and nodded for his confirmation, he understood my gestures and hugged me "Very good, I'm proud of you" he said while I smiled.

Although I hated Y/n, and did not wanted to do anything which makes her happy, but when I did this, I became happy, I was happy that I could make Y/n happy, I don't know why, but yeah I felt so good.

What is happening to me?

I shouldn't be feeling this way, NO, I hated Y/n, right?

Or I guess...

-

-

-

To Be Continued