Chapter-80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes just to close them back, I opened my eyes again, I was in a dark room, and I was placed on a bed. I looked here and there, I was in an unfamiliar room, I was feeling so weak, my head paining a lot, I tried to remember what happened, that lady........ autograph....... handkerchief.......I blacked out.

Where am I?

"Hello is somebody there?" I shouted with the energy I have, "Is anybody there?" I asked again, just then someone opened the door of the room, it was a lady, I couldn't see her face still.

"Who are you? and why am I here?" I asked her as she chuckled, "Y/n, we've a lot to catch up, I've met you after a long time," She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who are you?" I asked again.

After 2 Days

DongJun Pov (Officer)

I got the results of the fingerprints, "Sir, we've found totally 20 different fingerprints in the washroom, some may even have vanished because of water, but we found only 2 fingerprints on the window," He said as I took the file from him.

"These fingerprints of the window can be of those 2 ladies Y/n and the 3rd suspicious lady who had entered the washroom," He said as I nodded still looking at the file. "Thank you, you may leave now," I said as he nodded.

MinJoon Pov

I went to the company to get some personal details about Y/n and her family.

~~~

"Y/n is actually an Indian, and her parents live in India, I have her dad's number, I can give you if you want," the Manager said as I nodded, "Give me his number," I said as he nodded and gave me his number.

I dialed the number and called it

OTP

Hello, is this Y/n's dad?

Yes, and who are you?

I'm inspector MinJoon speaking from South Korea

Hmm yes.....

Your daughter Y/n is missing since day-before-yesterday

WHAT! 

Yes Sir, she has been missing since day-before-yesterday, so we need you both to come to
South Korea, cuz we'll be needing your help too, so please come here asap

Yeah we will soon come

And sir, please do come with Y/n's certificates, all the important certificates of Y/n, we'll be needing them during the investigation

Yeah Okay we'll come there by this week

Call end

Y/d/n (Y/n's dad name) Pov

I was shocked to know this news, my daughter is missing, my wife (Y/n's mom) came to me, "What happened? is everything okay?" She asked, I looked at her.