Chapter-70

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?? Pov

"Damn it, how many more days do you all want to just kidnap her?" I asked my workers as they trembled in fear, "S-she is an idol, so she has good security around her, s-so it's hard to k-kidnap her-" *SHOOT* 

Before he could complete his sentence I shot him on his head.

"I hate excuses," I said as I looked at the other guy who was shaking because of fear of seeing a dead body on the ground.

"Do you also want to die?" I asked him as he shook his head, "N-No" He said while stuttering as I smirked.

"Then do as I say," I said as he nodded, "And take this body away," I said as he nodded and did as I said.

I sat on my chair, rubbing my temples, "Y/n I'll soon get you, get ready," I said to myself.

3 days later

Taehyung Pov

It's been 3 days since she is not in Seoul and 8 days since she is not talking to me, how much will you make me wait Y/n-ah.

Y/n Pov

"The shooting for 'Colour Me' has been completed, Thank you for your co-operation," The director announced, "Yay," We all said together giving each other a Hi-Fi, "Finally it's completed," Eun Ae said as we all smiled.

This song can be a BigHit.

"Let's celebrate it," EunJi Unnie said as we all cheered up, "How about going to a fancy restaurant?" Anna Unnie suggested.

"Girls, finally you're shooting has completed, we will return back to Seoul tomorrow, so today, you all can enjoy as much you want, but be careful too, do wear your masks and sunglasses all the time," Our manager said as we nodded and then started discussing our plans.

"How about going to Le Chinois? I've heard it's a good restaurant," Eun Ae Unnie said, "Hmm well okay," Suzy said, "I'm okay with it as long as the food is tasty," Aeri said, "Hmm" A-Yeong Unnie hummed.

"Okay or not?" EunJi Unnie asked A-Yeong Unnie, "Hmm okay," A-Yeong Unnie said, now everyone looked at me, "Fine I'm okay with it," I said as everyone sighed in relief.

"Thank Goodness, this time she isn't complaining," EunJi Unnie said as I rolled my eyes.

~~~~

"Ready?" EunJi asked me, "Just a minute more," Y/n shouted back from the bathroom, "Aish Y/n, how long will you-" EunJi stopped as she heard a doorknob turned and Y/n came out of the bathroom.

"How am I looking Unnie?" Y/n asked as Suzy entered the room and she widened her eyes too.

"Aish, say me how I look?" Y/n asked again, "Look by yourself," EunJi said and took her near the mirror.

"You look so beautiful Unnie," Suzy said, "Thanks Suzy-ah," I said while looking at my own reflection, I was more than satisfied with my looks

"Do you want to impress any boy?" EunJi Unnie asked, "No," I said, "Well you don't need to impress anyone, you already have many fanboys," EunJi Unnie teased me, "Aish Unnie," I whined.

"So Elegant, and graceful," EunJi Unnie added as I blushed a bit.

"Unnie you forgot about Taehyung sir? he is already whipped up for Y/n Unnie," Suzy said while wiggling her eyebrows as EunJi Unnie smirked at her, and then their teasing started again.

"Aish will you both stop?" I said as they were still chuckling.

Well to be honest a part of me liked that.

My phone rang, it was a skype video call from BTS. I attended it.

"Hello Oppa," I said smiling as they all froze, "Y/n is that really you?" Jungkook Oppa asked, "Um...yeah, isn't it obvious duh," I said as they kept on staring at me with awe, "Stop it now, how long will you all stare at me, it creeps me out," I said as they all were staring at me.

"You look so beautiful," Namjoon Oppa said as I blushed, "Thank you Oppa," I said, "Yeah, how beautiful you're looking in that dress, isn't it Taehyung," Jimin Oppa said while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung Oppa was still looking at me, please don't or my heart will die soon.

Taehyung Pov

She looked gorgeous, extremely pretty, beautiful, elegant, and graceful, I just kept looking at her, I came out of my fantasies when Jimin was shaking me a little.

"Taehyung-ah you okay?" He asked me as I nodded, I smiled silently still looking at her lovingly.

Aish Y/n don't do this to my poor heart.

The call soon ended as I felt a little disappointed, Y/n talked with everyone except me, *sigh*.

Y/n Pov

"So let's go now," I said as they all nodded.

We all then went to the restaurant which was very Fancy (Streaming Fancy-Twice)

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Well, I asked everyone to guess who that mysterious person is?

Well let me give you all a hint

That mysterious person isn't a new character, you already know that character.

So do mention your guesses in the comments, and yeah vote for this Chapter if you like it.

Bye Bye<3