Chapter-18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did Namjoon Oppa Hyung say to you?" Jungkook Oppa asked me. I sighed "About my new Life and new struggle," I said, he frowned "huh, means?" he was obscured. 

"Nothing much, just said me about the school studies and all and about my training," I said he patted my head. "Now my Y/nie has to struggle a lot," he said while I nodded.After a few minutes Jin Oppa also finished his rapping, we finally thought of watching a rom-com Korean movie which had eng subtitles.On my left was Jungkook Oppa and on my right was Taehyung Oppa.

"Why is she sitting here?" Taehyung Oppa asked in Korean, to Jungkook, "Because I want to sit with her" Jungkook replied in Korean, "What did he say?" I asked Jungkook Oppa."He-" Jungkook got cut off "None. Of. Your. Business" Taehyung Oppa said emphasizing every word, I bit my lip to control my anger. 

This man is surely getting on my nerves now."Aish leave him, movie is gonna start," Jungkook Oppa said while the movie started.The movie started, Hero was so dashing and handsome, but nah not as Handsome as my Bangtan Boys. The female lead was also beautiful. It was an office rom-com movie.Well as I already said the movie was rom-com, so of course they had romantic scenes mainly kiss scenes and all, I was okay with it until that particular scene came.Guess it come on, did you? 

 SEX 

I widened my eyes, I was just 16, and the scene was getting more and more intense, the male lead already removed his shirt showing his abs, I wanted to cover my eyes but I couldn't move my hand it felt like my hands were paralyzed.It's not like I never watched such intense scenes, but watching infront of someone else wasn't my choice, I liked to watch such scenes in private. 

I just sat there widening my eyes with my mouth open, the scene got even more intense, and the kiss was getting even rougher, I suddenly started feeling hot, the female lead was about to remove her coat when someone blocked my view with their hands. 

Phew, Thank goodness I sighed in relief, the hand seemed familiar to me, I looked up to see who it was, he was none other than Taehyung Oppa, he removed his hand and looked at front breaking the eye contact. 

"Umm let's watch some other movie," Namjoon Oppa said while changing the movie, he already sensed that this scene is not for people like me to watch, and he might have even sensed that I was uncomfortable with it.Well, I agree that I know what Sex actually means, I even mistakenly saw a porn video too, when I was 13. 

Flashback - Y/n PovI was 13 years old

I was in my 8th standard, I did not know what sex actually means, that's when in this class we were introduced to the new topic 'Reproduction in HUMAN BEINGS' at first I used to think women get pregnant whenever God wills, and the baby is formed in their stomach, not in their Vagina. But our teachers explained to us that baby actually is formed in Vagina.I was very confused, I mean how? then I had another doubt how the fuck do male sperm cells enter a women's vagina? when I asked her, she blushed and then explained me indirectly which I did not understand at all, so when I went home I opened GOOGLE and searched SEX MEANING, the Google also confused me so I went to the videos and saw which I regretted later, yes I saw it, GUILT, DISGUST, SHOCK all feeling were together making me regret my decision. 

Present Y/n Pov 

I shook my head remembering that day, Jungkook Oppa snapped his fingers in front of me bringing me back to reality, I looked at him "You Okay?" he asked me, I nodded pushing away those thoughts from my head.Thank Goodness this is not a rom-com movie, just a normal rom-com K- Drama 'True Beauty' No matter how many times I see it, I'll never be bored by it.The Drama started and went on for few hours.After few hours we thought of stopping the drama, it was Evening now. Jin got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for everyone.I loved Coffee, but about Taehyung Oppa he was not a big fan of Coffee, I mean like everyone knows it rightJin Oppa made coffee for everyone and handed it to everyone, I took mine and drank it"It's tasty," I complimented him, he smiled, every member finished their coffee while Taehyung was still drinking his.I don't know how to explain it, but I tried hard to control myself.

 ---To Be Continued