32

A/N: Do vote and comment as you read :) 

Cade

The dull sound of my phone going off, brought me back to consciousness, but consciousness came with pain. Ultimate, head jamming pain.

I groaned, my eyes heavy, having my head feeling like it was about to fall off. My neck felt a bit stiff, and it hurt a bit when I tried to move. Noticing briefly that I had slept without a pillow had me realizing the source of the neck pain.

The dull ringing became more and more clear by the minute, as I began to get up. "Argh." I groaned, feeling for my phone around me, before finally finding it.

I managed to sit up, bringing the device to my view. It was 11 in the morning... Damnation.

I had never actually slept this late.

I ended the annoying ringtone by accepting the face time request.

"Damn, you look like shit." Elroy said from the other end of the line. He looked to be preparing for work, since he seemed to be moving around. "Which means the Chesterfield bros Wine had the effect I was hoping for."

Last night, Elroy had called me and Damien for an impromptu meeting about the new company. The Chesterfield Bros Wine. I did try to voice out my opinion on the name but Elroy wasn't having it.

Damien had given me a look that told me to let it lie, since it was the first time in years that Elroy had actually been really invested in something.

I glared. "You're the worst brother anyone could ask for."

"Thank you." He said with a grin. "Anyway, just wanted to inform you that the date for the company launch has been set to next week Friday."

"Already?"

"Hm. This wine has to get on the market asap. It's the first company that has our names fully in it. The first company outside Mom and Dad's name, imagine how proud they are of us right now." He seemed even more excited about this than me and Damien.

Well, for one, he deserved it.

"Okay, just let me know if you need anything regarding the launch."

"Will do."

I got off the bed, holding my phone in one hand and my neck in another.

From his end, I could see Fay in the background, still in her Pjs as she paced back and forth, reading through a file. I honestly couldn't figure out what exactly she was reading, my head seemed to not be agreeing with me this morning.

"What's up with Fay?" I asked.

He threw a glance her way, before his attention got back to the phone. "She's going crazy." He whispered.

I spotted Fay grabbing a remote from their bedside table, throwing it at him as he tried to run off aim, the camera shifting into different directions, Elroy's laughter could be heard in the background, followed by Fay's groan and tired voice.

"God, you're so annoying."

"And you're so aggressive." He responded with a chuckle; the camera shuffled a bit more before the sound of a door shutting close echoed through.

The camera steadied, his face coming back to view. "If you're wondering, she just threw me out of the room."

I scoffed. "Relationships." I muttered, picking up my toothbrush.

"Oh God, how could I forget, how did it go with that Harry dude?"

"He's out of Miami. Turns out his plans were to blackmail Mabel... he had some really incriminating details about her. Damien said he had so many info about the men she had conned, and he planned on giving out her location to these said men. Damien took care of it though."