36

A/N: Do vote and Comment. As you read on!

Mabel

Saturday was here like it wasn't just Monday four days ago.

Although I was somewhat glad that it was Saturday, and also nervous, cause hell... my face would be on bill boards and shown to about 500 important people in the fashion industry! That's huge! Cole had called me earlier today, wishing me good luck! We'd spoken for about an hour, him trying to calm my nerves while explaining how nervous he was when some important people had a meeting with him, inviting him to come show 10 art works from his collection at a pretty well-known Art Gallery in Los Angeles, an event that's going to take place in two weeks' time.

He was seriously growing because I had done a short research on the Art Gallery, and it was one that EA had been trying to top for close to 3 years, but they just kept getting the best artists! Now they were trying to hook my 17-year-old brother, whom in Two weeks would be 18. Just in time to make his own decision in signing with them.

There was no doubt in my mind that for sure, he'll be very well taken care of, and they'd try to show him what he can achieve with them if he signed with their gallery. But that was Cole's decision to make, I wasn't going to interfere with any of it. He's basically already an adult, and he'd be finally leaving Mexico... Los Angeles was safer for him. my mind would be at peace knowing he was far away from Laross who had been surprisingly quiet, which was so unlike him... very unlike him.

I shook my head off the thought of Laross.

Now wasn't the time to deal with my past, it was the time to focus on my present, on the way things had been going really good for me and my brother. It felt like we were finally in our time, despite the rough past we both had.

I knew nothing of Cole's love life, ever since the last time he had to leave the girl he got attached to on one of his run throughs, he had stayed clear of relationships, since he never mentioned anything to me, I never bothered to ask... I didn't tell him about Cade either, pretty much worried of how he'd react. He had known there was something up with me and the last person I had conned, he knew because I wasn't the girl who left him for Miami, he knew this one had really struck me unguarded because he had been there, but what he didn't know was I had to leave Cade because Laross had him in hostage. What he didn't know was that I had been pregnant with Cade's baby, he didn't know it was the reason why I had skipped work at the pizza store because I felt like dying for killing the first child that ever graced my womb.

I knew how much Cole had hated my change of behavior towards everything, and then ended up blaming poor Cade for ruining me to that extent.

When I told him that I was coming back to Miami to seek help from some old friends, he hadn't liked the idea, but knew it had to be done... my brother had changed so much then... we used to be so attached, but that point, after he had to leave that girl, I felt the only person I had ever known slip away from me, little by little. So now, even despite Cade's absence throughout this week, I didn't feel completely alone cause Cole called every day, and we would always speak for hours.

It was almost like he had sensed how alone I seemed to have been feeling ever since I remembered everything.

Although, there was no doubt in my mind that Cole wouldn't completely agree with my relationship with Cade, but I was sure he'd come around when I eventually gather up the courage to tell him.

Speaking of my relationship with Cade, asides from the little 'I'm okay' text he had sent the next morning after my voice mail, he never called, and due to how busy the week had been for me, we had always missed each other at Di-Glamourous, and he was never home whenever I went to visit. Although Uriel would tell me Cade had been to work, and stayed for just about a few minutes before rushing out again. I wasn't sure if I should come down to the conclusion that he was trying to stay away from me, but it sure as hell looked that way to anyone who knew us before the little misunderstanding came forth.