37

A/N: Do vote and Comment for a faster update! Ilysm!!!

Before you start, where are you at the moment? I wanna know.

Mabel

I tried to press down the nervousness weighing heavily on my heart as I walked into Halos, preparation buzzing all around me while I made my way to where I was sure Diane and Rhea waited.

4 weeks pregnant... the doctor had said, handing me the test results which had proven my pregnancy. I could still feel the weight of that little envelop in my purse.

I wasn't sad, God no... if anything, it felt like I had been given another chance to do right by my baby, it felt like I was finally forgiven, and I couldn't be happier.

I placed my palm against my stomach, smiling to myself.

Okay, little me and Cade, we just have to get that stubborn boy to come back to us, then I'll share the news.

I knew Cade loved me, and I knew of his love for children. I would admit, I was somewhat scared of what his reaction would be, but then I thought of it, he would most definitely be happy, and I couldn't wait to tell him.

Upon arriving at the board room, I stopped short the moment Rhea and Diane kept quiet from what looked like a heated conversation between them both.

Rhea shot me one of her maniacal sweet smiles. "Just the person I've been looking for, you won't believe what made the Miami gossip magazine today"

"Rhea stop." Diane spoke up.

"Oh pssh, it's only right that Mabel finds out as soon as possible. And I couldn't be happier to be the one to deliver the news."

I blinked, watching their exchange carefully as Rhea turned fully to face me. "You see, up until this day, I used to think Cade didn't, you know... think with his senses, but his heart. The very heart that you broke 2 years ago... Now, my brother is finally doing what he should have done all along."

I blinked. "What do you mean?"

She outstretched the magazine towards me, Diane looking away with a sigh the moment I took it from Rhea's grip.

There on the page was a picture of Cade with a blonde-haired girl, both exiting one of Miami's popular hotels.

My heart thudded against my chest as I read the caption.

Cade Chesterfield spotted outside The Villa Casa Casuarina with top model Princess Angelica Brown. Is a royal relationship/wedding on the way?

I read it close to three times, as if my brain was finding it hard to grasped the message.

No...

Cade would never do this to me... he would never... no.

I shook my head dropping the magazine on the table, biting back tears. "There has to be some—some sort of misunderstanding... Cade would never—"

"Oh, he would... the both of them had been good friends in college, and you know, everyone is shipping it already... you should check social media. I think there's a fan page or two created for them both." Rhea cheered.

"Stop it Rhea!" Diane spoke again, coming to my side. "Hey, it's okay... it can't mean anything. You know the press; they would say anything... I'm sure there's a good reason behind that photo." She tried to reason with me, but I was already in my head, thinking of where I went wrong in life.

I had tried my best to prove to him that I wasn't leaving, but still... still he wanted nothing to do with me...

Did he stop loving me?