1

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

The moral rights of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story must not be republished in any form without the consent of the author who is the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of the law.

No parts of this book shall be transmitted or translated in any form.

It is under the copyrights of the author!

All rights reserved ®

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

VERACRUZ, MEXICO

              Mabel Holland frantically shoved her clothes into her box, her palms were sweaty and her heart was racing. She had to leave, it was only a matter of time before they found her.

She knew this would never end, from the moment her brother, Cole; told her he got into a huge debt with Laross, four years back, she knew they were done for. Two years ago, she had done something really terrible to pay off the debt, but she had to do what she had to do to stay alive and to save her brother.

And now she needed help to pay off the new debt, she had managed to pay off the last debt two years ago, hoping to God that her brother would stay away from the dangerous crew, but instead, he created another problem for her and now she was on the run.

But she couldn't keep this run and hide shit any longer, she needed to find a permanent solution, she needed to figure out a way to pay off the debt. But how? Who was she going to turn to now?

She didn't have any friends because of this. Ever since the first debt, she had to cut off ties with everything and everyone she cared about, she had no one to run to.

She had to travel around conning every rich guy she met, and it all went well, she paid off the huge debt of about 20 Million dollars, but now her brother just had to go and mess things up again.

But she had a plan, she knew it might never work, but it was still a plan... She knew he would basically throw her out of his office, and probably arrest her for stealing over 19 million dollars, from him two years back or maybe strangle her for leaving him standing in the altar. But still, she was going to take her chances, she was going to do everything and anything to pay off the debt and after that, she'd have to change locations for her brother... Mexico wasn't a good setting for him, and she knew it.

She zipped up her box and closed all the curtains of the motel she was staying at.

She would go with her head held high and she would face her nightmares head on. She would stand in front of Cade Chesterfield again, if that was what it took to save her life and that of her brothers'

She would do anything and everything for family... At least, what she had left of it.

With that, she held her box, taking one last glance at the room, hoping she didn't leave anything behind to implicate her in future.

When she was satisfied with the clean room, she walked out the door with her passport and visa to Miami on her left grip.

_

MIAMI

The moment he walked into the office, Cade knew something was really off. Elroy Chesterfield, his brother would never ever visit, unless it was for something important, and the fact that he was visiting after the disaster brunch of yesterday, well... That was the most shocking thing.