27

Mabel

When I walked in, I was greeted with chatters and shutter sounds going off, the room was surrounded with green backdrops, expensive camera's everywhere and people walking here and there to get arrangements done. I hugged myself, feeling like I'd just walked in a place where a movie shoot was going on.

My eyes found Elroy and Fay.

They were both together, dressed in country themed attires. I guess country was the theme they were going for.

Fay's hair was curled in soft waves and they fell around her shoulders, with light bangs falling to her forehead. She was wearing a peach coloured A-shaped gown, with a brown jacket over it, finishing her look with cute brown country boots.

Elroy wore a brown hat, his hair falling down his forehead in a sexy way, a short tobacco smoke stick between his lips, a peach flannel shirt beneath a brown rancher jacket. The flannel shirt was tucked into blue jeans with a brown designer belt over it. He was also putting on brown boots.

They looked like couples pulled out of a jaw breaking country romance film.

They made several poses for the camera. Looking like they were having the most fun. I watched all through with a smile on my face.

There was a time when Elroy called a cut and motioned to one of the girls on the make up team. He took a small comb from the girl, facing Fay and combing down the bang, and the side of her hair. He inspected her face with a smile while she just looked normal, like it happened everyday, although, the cute little dance she was doing to the song in the background made Elroy furrow his brows at her, holding her face still and grabbing a powder brush from the girl while handing her the comb.

She allowed Elroy help retouch the power expertly on her face.

He called the shoot to begin after he was satisfied with his work.

"Miss anything exciting?" I heard Cade's voice come from behind me.

"No, just Elroy being a make up artist is all."

Cade chuckled. "What do you expect... He's always surrounded by make up artists." He said, handing me the strawberry flavoured Ice cream, while he held and sucked on the straw popping out from his banana flavoured yogurt.

"They look so happy together." I noted.

Cade nodded. "Elroy finally came to his senses, both of them are meant for each other, Elroy adores her to pieces."

"Yeah. I'm nervous."

"Relax, Elroy's not gonna make a scene. Fay should have him under control."

I chuckled. I do hope so.

We watched them for like few minutes more, before the shoot was over, each team getting their things together.

Elroy and Fay noticed us not too long later. The grin on Fay's face made her sparkle as she pulled a suddenly frowning Elroy to our direction.

"Oh my Gosh! You guys made it." Fay said, quickly engulfing me in a hug. I relaxed a bit. When she broke the hug, her eyes found Cade. "Hi Cade, thanks for the yogurt." She said.