19

Mabel

Dreams sometimes do come true, even to those who are most undeserving of it. Every morning, I'd wake up, thinking of the impossible dream I had the night before, a dream where I had no worries, where life itself turns into a peaceful place for everyone, where I don't have to look over my shoulder and try to stop my demons from catching up with me. A life without demons.

Yes, dreams sometimes do come true, but reality can hit you hard like a cold brick, snapping you out of that dream, reminding you of all your fears and taking the reins from your grip.

My eyes pulled open softly, the bright light coming from the window told me it was morning. Time to start a new day, a new beginning.

Sometimes, a dream can appear to you as reality. It would feel too real, and you'd start getting used to it, the heart would start warming up to it, and you fall find yourself falling deeper.

Strong arms wrapped around me, skin pressed against skin, his hot steady breathing on my neck, sent sweet shivers down my spine. A smile grazed my lips.

Maybe falling too deep wouldn't hurt.

I made an attempt to move, but his arms tightened around me. I bit my lip, knowing he was awake. "You have two companies to run, babe."

"Give me a break." He mumbled against my neck. "I'm too young for this stress."

I furrowed my brows, turning so I could face him. He gave a reluctant groan.

His sex crazed hair was all over his head as he yawned, rubbing his tired eyes like a kid. How cute can he get. "I hate Mondays." He grumbled.

"You don't mean that, you love working." I said, running my fingers through his hair in an attempt to make it look a little bit decent.

He raised his body, so now he was leaning on his elbow, watching me with loving eyes as he leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him by placing my hand against his lips. "That's gross, Cade."

His brows furrowed down in a frown, looking like a five year old who has been denied candy.

He took my hand from his lips, tightening his grip around my wrist to keep me from shrugging out of it. He then, raised it above my head, and like a speed of light, he was on top of me.

A grin spread across my lips, as he brought his head down to kiss my cheek. "Does that feel gross?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He brought his head further down to place a kiss below my ear. "How about that?" Warm shivers over took me.

I shook my head again.

He trailed kisses down my neck, sucking and licking on my neck. I pinned my teeth down on my lower lip. His lips felt so perfect on my skin, like it was made perfectly for it.

He brought his head to the other side of my neck, repeating the same action.

A moan escaped my lips.

As soon as it did, he stopped his movement, raising his head. The grin I saw on his face made my day even more bright. "How's that for gross." He said.