42

A/N: Do vote and Comment

Before you start, What's that one book you read, but didn't really like? Could be from Wattpad or outside of Wattpad. (Please note, this is not to bring other authors down, some books that aren't your cup of tea, might be what others would die to read over and over again.)

Mabel

After a decent amount of convincing Cade, he booked us a private jet, still refusing to tell me where it is, he was taking us to. I didn't complain though, the curiosity had me excited, and by the minute, my expectations heightened.

What could he have planned? Was this really an early honey moon trip? Are we going somewhere I had mentioned once but I'm not aware of? Is this something he had been planning for a really long time? What really is happening? And why won't he just tell me?

"Relax your brows... I can tell you're thinking yourself out of this jet right now." he grinned at me.

"You won't tell me where we're going, and you know I don't think for one anymore, I think for two... our baby is so curious." I gave him a look that I hoped pushed him to tell me what he had planned for us.

"Nice try." He chuckled. "Just relax, Bel, you'll know soon enough."

I sighed. "Fine."

***

"Welcome to Los Angeles, where everyone is someone." He grinned the moment we landed.

From the rooftop we stood, I could see the Hollywood sign, it was distant, but it was beautiful, I was in awe of it, and I just wondered why he brought us here... how he knew I had always wanted to visit Los Angeles.

"Cade—"

"Just wait till you see where we'll be staying." He sounded almost as excited as my heart was at this very moment. "Come on." He covered my hand with his as I let him lead me wherever it was, he wanted.

Few minutes later, we were entering into a fancy looking limousine.

I turned to him immediately after we started moving. "Los Angeles?"

"Yup, I've always wanted to come here with you. You once told me two years ago that you have always wanted to visit there, and I had planned a full-blown honey moon, but—" he paused. "There was a silly plot twist to our story."

"Cade—"

"No... no, it's fine." He chuckled. "No room for regret and apologies, we're way past that, baby. I just want to spend this time with you." He told me, bringing our intertwined hands to his lips as he kissed my knuckles.

I don't deserve this man. At all.

I swallowed, nodding. "I want that as much as you do."

He grinned.

I leaned into him for the rest of the drive there.

Finally, we reached.

The door was opened for us both as we got out of the limousine.

The first thing I felt was the relaxing cold air all around me, grazing skin and making me aware of my surroundings... the smell and the sound of the ocean met me all at once before my eyes went to take in the view.

The ocean was beautiful, and the beach was serene. It was easy imagining myself taking a walk down this beach with Cade, barefoot as our foot trail follow closely behind us.

"You like it?" Cade asked, his voice closer, knowing he was right behind me.

"I'm in awe."

He smiled, hugging me from behind as he placed a kiss on my neck. "That little condo over there is where we'll be staying. Our bedroom has the perfect view of the ocean.