LOVING MR. CEO

"Cade couldn't help himself, he wanted to know if her lips tasted the same as before...

"Wh-what are you doing?" Mabel stuttered, taking a step back only to hit a wall behind her.

"You said you never loved me right?" His deep voice sounded hurt and strained, he was sure that the alcohol was taking over his whole system.

"Yes but-"

He took another step closer to her, their faces only inches apart. "Then you wouldn't mind me kissing you just to make sure, would you?"

She was tongue tied, her body was hot and awaiting, she could feel the heavy thump of her heart beat and she was even surprised he didn't hear it. "Cade-" her voice came out in a shrill whisper as he leaned in, placing his lips against hers... "

_____

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

The moral rights of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story must not be republished in any form without the consent of the author who is the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of the law.

No parts of this book shall be transmitted or translated in any form.

It is under the copyrights of the author!

All rights reserved ®

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

WELCOME TO CADE'S STORY! I WANTED TO JUST HOLD UP A BIT ON IT, BUT I DIDN'T WANT THE FIRE TO JUST DIE DOWN!

I KNOW A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT, SINCE DMC WHICH I MISS SOOO MUCH!

CADE'S STORY WOULD BE A BIT DIFFERENT FROM DATING MR CEO.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE, COMMENT!

I LOVE COMMENTS, IT MAKES ME WRITE MORE! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

IF I GET COMMENTS, I TEND TO GO INTO THE BOOK MORE, I TEND TO UPDATE FASTER IN ANTICIPATION OF THE COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO PLEASE, DO COMMENT AND VOTE ON EACH CHAPTERS!

SO, UPDATING SCHEDULE FOR THIS BOOK WOULD COME UP EVERY SATURDAYS.

AND IF YOU'VE BEEN WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME, YOU KNOW I TEND TO UPDATE BEFORE THE UPDATING SCHEDULE OR EVEN AFTER IT BASED ON THE ENGAGEMENT OF THIS BOOK.

SO PLEASE GUYS, I NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION.

AND AS FOR THE COPYRIGHT OFFENDERS!

DO NOT IN ANYWAY COPY THIS BOOK BECAUSE LATELY I'VE NOTICED HOW UNSAFE WATTPAD IS, SO RIGHT NOW I'VE GOT DMCA SUPPORT ON ALL OF MY WORKS, SO PLEASE, FOR YOUR SAKE, DO NOT TRANSFER, TRANSLATE OR TRANSMIT THIS BOOK AND ALL OF MY BOOKS IN ANYWAY.

ITS A WARNING.

WITH THAT SAID, THIS IS A STAND ALONE BOOK, YOU CAN READ IT WITHOUT READING DATING MR CEO.

I OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO THIS BOOK, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

WAIT ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! IT WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!

TILL THEN,

LATER BEAUTIES!

Nora.