MARRYING MR. CEO

You: What's knocking?

Someone: The third book...

You: Third book? Of what?

Someone: The Chesterfield Series!

Hey honeyyyy!

I've been off Wattpad, and I haven't updated any of my books like I'm supposed to.

I did say I was going to take a break from Wattpad, but I didn't exactly get that break, because I got this hugeeeeeee thing happening behind the scenes and I've been neck deep in editing one of my stories!

So that break never happened.

But I just wanted to come here to reveal the title and blurb for the third book.

Damien's Story is titled. MARRYING MR. CEO

Blurb:

They had the perfect life. Highschool sweethearts, college couple, and finally, married couple. But what happens when it all gets ruined overnight?

After five years of being apart, Damien Chesterfield and Amy Dimple are brought together by fate, more like a board meeting; but when Damien finds out that he had a daughter with Amy, he is determined to go to any length to keep his daughter, even if he had to remarry his ex- wife.

I can promise you that Damien's story is going to be on a-whole-nother level from Cade and Elroy's story!

I'm really excited to Dive in, and I hope you all share my excitement too!

(Updates on MMC will begin soon, and the first chapter is already ready, but I don't know if you'd want me to upload it... if I do upload it, it would be a while before updates pick up, so which do you prefer, upload the first chapter now? Or wait till the story starts fully? Do let me know)

Follow my Instagram for teasers, as I'll be doing a lot of that!

Username is: therebeccayouknow

See you there, and looking forward to your responses!

(Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who is rocking the singles boat this Valentine's period :( ....)

Stay safe!