Chapter 202

Long Xue's soul couldn't help but swept away, and lost the trace of Xiao Jingting, making Long Xue's eyes red.

"It's gone." Fu Liman said disappointedly.

Originally aspiring to catch someone, he could only watch Xiao Jingting disappear in front of him, and Fu Liqi almost vomited blood.

Long Xue turned his head and looked at Cao He and others who came after him, full of anger.

Cao He and others watched Long Xue's murderous look, afraid of suffering from the pond fish, and moved away from him automatically.

"Not right!" Cao He said.

Xie Cheng nodded and said, "It's really not right. In the later period of Jindan, when launching such a long-distance teleport symbol, it can be sent at most five or six times." The long-distance teleport symbol consumes the soul power greatly, even he At most ten times, Xiao Jingting should have launched more than ten times.

"There are many elixirs for replenishing spiritual power, but it is difficult to replenish the consumed soul power. Can Xiao Jingting's soul power be comparable to those of infant repairers?" Miao Qing couldn't help it.

"So many random teleporters, where did he come from?" Xie Cheng was puzzled.

Cao He frowned and suddenly thought of something. He immediately took out the communication symbol and contacted the Cao family. After seeing Cao He's actions, Xie Cheng and Miao Qing also immediately removed the communication symbol.

Seeing Cao He's news, Cao's family was full of surprises. Although they were surprised, Cao's family was still the first to start to complete Cao He's account and to trace Xu Muan's whereabouts.

Almost at the same time, the Xie family and the Miao family also took action. For a time, the three major families of the Shangmeng came out together, and there was quite a posture of a mountain full of rain.

Ye Family.

"What did Xiao Jingting do!" Ye Jinlan looked at the reward in his hand.

Ye Shengxue shrugged and said, "I don't know, the top three families of the Shangmeng League have issued a chase order at the same time. Xiao Jingting's face is big enough."

"It's not just the human race. The demon race also issued a reward. They must find Xiao Jingting, grandma grandpa, what grandpa grandpa said!" Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Shengxue shook his head and said, "Your grandfather only went to the seventh floor. Later, I haven't been in contact with the big figures of Yuanying level."

Ye Jinlan was puzzled: "What the **** happened!"

Ye Shengxue said indifferently: "Although those big figures are hiding, tucked away, but this is a good guess. Xiao Jingting can be hunted down by so many big figures, it must be that there are unbelievable treasures on his body, so that those big figures can't hold it. The treasure that should pass through the ninth floor of the Tiantian Tower was taken away by Xiao Jingting."

Ye Jinlan said in disbelief: "Is this... is it possible?"

"In addition to this possibility, do you think there are other possibilities?" Ye Shengxue said.

Ye Jinlan thought for a while and said: "I originally thought that Xu Muan would be enough to cause trouble, but Xiao Jingting did not expect Xu Muan to be more troublesome."

"Xu Mu'an is smart enough. Before, every one or two months, he had his head back again. Recently, he was tight, did he know that Xiao Jingting would have a big trouble, so he was so safe!" Ye Shengxue said. .