Chapter 220

Xiao Jingting hid in the other courtyard, studying the delivery box.

The sky city is now crowded with masters, and the streets are full of things that can't be bothered. Xiao Jingting doesn't like to join in this bustling, so he hides in the house without a door or a second door.

It is rumored that the Tianji tribe is the race best at refining, and all the refining works produced by the Tianji tribe are fine.

Xiao Jingting was playing with the delivery box in his hand, and his eyes were splendid.

You can use the teleport box in Tianji Pavilion to check all the treasures that can be exchanged. Yuan Ying's family is not what Xiao Jingting can imagine. The good things that flash on the light curtain from time to time make Xiao Jingting heart-wrenching, but can only watch drooling.

These days, Xiao Jingting has successively sold some immortals refined by the millennium spirit grass in exchange for some rare treasures of spirit grass.

After a knock on the door, Xiao Jingting opened the door and saw that it was Chen Lifeng, quickly letting go of his body, "Senior please."

"Don't you go around?" Chen Lifeng asked.

Xiao Jingting scratched his head and said, "No."

Chen Lifeng looked at the alchemy furnace in the house and said, "Are you alchemy?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "A little bit."

"Recently, an alchemy master has used a delivery box to sell a batch of immortality medicine at a low price. I don't know what to think."

Xiao Jingting said with some surprise: "Master alchemy?"

Chen Lifeng nodded and said, "Yes! There is a master alchemist. Before and after, he threw out more than 30 pills that helped Yuan Yingxiu to practice. At first, some people felt that the price of this pills was too high. It’s cheap, and it’s mostly problematic, so I didn’t buy it.”

"Later, there was a Yuanying Taoist friend. Seeing that Huoyun Tenglong Dan really fits him, and, looking at the video is not like a fake, I bought it with a trial attitude. The problem, he bought several more and sold them to several familiar colleagues." Chen Lifeng said.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Xiao Jingting blinked, he started selling immortality medicine, and no one was interested. Later, some prices were lowered. As a result, no one came to buy it. Later, someone bought a fiery dragon dragon from him. Since then, the sales have seemed to sell. It opened all at once, and a lot of immortals were sold.

Later, Xiao Jingting found that his immortality business seemed to be much better, basically he could sell it as soon as he put it up. In the past two days, he tried to raise the price, and the business was still flourishing.

"Is the master alchemy, the immortal medicine sold at a low price?" Xiao Jingting tentatively asked.

Chen Lifeng nodded and said, "Yes, the alchemy master's alchemy is very cheap. It is said that the alchemy master's alchemy technique is fascinating, and now many cultivators are standing in front of the transmission box, thinking of buying panacea."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Oolong! At first, the immortality was not sold because the price was low, like a fake. Later, if you lower the price yourself, it is more like a fake...

"A good pill master is hard to come by! It is possible to refine the alchemist master Fengmao Lingju that helps Yuanying practitioners to make progress. The shelves of the alchemist masters are very large." Chen Lifeng said with a sigh.