Chapter 294

Qingyun Xianmen.

A milk-yellow bag dressed in gold and covered with gold, walked on the road.

Wherever the milk yellow bag passed, a group of cultivators stepped forward to say hello, "Good Uncle Master, good Uncle Master."

The milk yellow bag is very dignified to the people inside Zongmen, nodded.

"That's Elder Xiao and Elder Xu's younger son, they are so cute!"

"Elder Xiao and Elder Xu's young sons are really magnificent!"

"This uncle Xiao, has extraordinary temperament and demeanor, and at first glance is not a thing in the pool."

"This little uncle is really handsome, and over time, he is another giant."

………………

The little ginseng raised his head and raised his chest, and he was praised by a group of cultivators.

Originally, Xiao Jingting wanted to take the small ginseng away from the island. The small ginseng was reluctant, but after coming out, the small ginseng found that the outside world was very good and very good. The monks were very enthusiastic and generous.

The little ginseng found that everyone regarded him as Xiao Jingting's son. The little ginseng was not willing to be Xiao Jingting's son, but the little chicken told the little ginseng that when Xiao Jingting's sons had many benefits, the little ginseng would be abandon By default, he is the son of Xiao Jingting.

Little ginseng found it good to be Xiao Jingting's son! In addition to Xiao Jingting's group, Zongmen gave him three points.

The little ginseng sniffed, and smelled a good smell of medicine. The little ginseng licked his lips intoxicatedly, and happily ran towards the hall of the medicine hall.

As soon as the little ginseng came to the Hall of Spirit Medicine, the head of the Hall of Spirit Medicine suddenly showed a smile that was more enthusiastic and enthusiastic.

"Uncle Bao, what do you need?" Xiao Jingting is famous, but it's not easy to please him. Seeing the little ginseng, the stewards of the Lingyao Hall suddenly felt that the opportunity to climb the relationship came.

The little ginseng looked at the elixir in the elixir hall, swallowed it, and said, "If you want it, you need it."

After a while, the little ginseng swept away all the spirit grass in the hall of elixir.

The master of the Hall of Elixir looked at the Hall of Elixir that had been robbed and thought to himself, "Father of Tiger has no dogs!" Kung Fu, the ginseng's hand-to-hand robbery, properly followed Elder Xiao who likes to shave three feet! After being sad, the master of the elixir palace secretly rejoiced that the most precious elixir had been put away and was not searched.

The little ginseng put the elixir into the space ring. From time to time, he took a spirit elixir to beat his teeth. The little ginseng chewed the elixir.

………………

The little ginseng was bored among the sect gates and was walking around.

The little ginseng walked into the refining temple and saw a strange magic weapon.

"What is this!" asked Ginseng, pointing at the magic weapon.

"This is a windmill. It's an elder in the door, customized to play with his new born baby doll." A refiner greeted the little ginseng with a respectful look.

Although the young ginseng is a little younger, as the "son" of Elder Xiao Jingting, his seniority is extremely high, and all cultivators dare not neglect it.