Chapter 321

Crescent Village.

"Master, a new batch of slaves has been delivered, are you going to see them?" Zhang He asked respectfully.

Xiao Jingting nodded, said indifferently: "Idle is also idle, go and see."

In the fairyland, there is a lot of fighting. If the fairy doesn't pay attention, it is easy to lose everything.

Xiao Jingting felt deeply fortunate that many ascending practitioners had become slaves in the fairyland.

Xiao Jingting followed Zhang He and met a few practitioners of the virtual fairy realm.

"This is a family of Tianji rabbits. Tianji rabbits are good at planting elixir."

Xiao Jingting heard that it was the Tianji rabbit family, and there was a bit of weirdness in his heart. When he first entered the fairy world, he met the Tianji rabbit family. Now he sees it again, but this is the scene.

"Xiao Jingting." A suspicious murmur came into Zhang He's ear.

Zhang He frowned and said with a solemn face: "Bold, this is our Lord of Heaven."

Xiao Jingting looked at the beginning of the voice, and when he saw the speaker, Xiao Jingting's face flashed with a bit of shock.

Xiao Jingting never imagined that he would meet Xueyue again under such circumstances.

At that time, when he first entered the fairy world, Xueyue recommended him to Ziyu to let him stand firm in the fairy world.

When we met again, he became the "Young Master", but Xueyue became a slave. No one can tell who he was in life.

Xueyue glanced at Xiao Jingting, and said cowardly, "I admit the wrong person."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xueyue's slave ring and smiled, saying: "People have similarities and similar things. It is also common to admit mistakes."

Xueyue felt the power of Xiao Jingting and said, "The master is superb. The person I know is far worse than you."

Xiao Jingting smiled. After taking Chengyun Dan, his external cultivation practice has been stable at the peak of the fairy king. During this time, his cultivation practice has entered the middle stage from the early stage of the fairy king, but the external cultivation practice has not rise.

After taking Yundan, unless Xiao Jingting is promoted to Immortal Emperor, the cultivation base will remain at the peak of Immortal King.

"Does that person look like me?" Xiao Jingting asked with a smile.

"It's very similar, but there is no great difference between you and you, there is still a big difference between you and him." Xueyue said.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

………………

Xiao Jingting walked into the training room and was excited to Xu Muan, saying: "Guess who I saw?"

"I don't know, I have also met acquaintances, you speak first." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting: "I saw Xueyue."

Xu Muan: "I saw Xiaojin."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"Who did you say you saw?" Xiao Jingting reacted and suddenly opened his eyes, a little excited.

"Our son." Xu Muan said with a smile.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"Father." Xiao Xiaojin came out of the house, and Xiao Jingting saw Xiao Xiaojin, and he was so excited that he was helpless. "You... why are you here? Did he come with that fellow of the Dragon race?"