Chapter 260

Xiao Jingting took a lot of immortality medicines, Xu Lingfeng and Li Yi took a part of it and sold it to the Xu and Li families, and the other part was sold in a refinery shop.

Xu Lingfeng was somewhat depressed to find that Xiao Jingting's panacea was more popular than his spiritual weapon.

Soon after the medicine was put on the market, it attracted many Yuan Yingxiu practitioners. In less than a month, the spirit stone sold by the medicine in the store reached 300,000 top grade spirit stones.

"Pill medicine was taken away again?" Xu Lingfeng asked looking at the empty shelves.

Li Yi nodded and said: "Yes, the quality of the Elixir refined by Xiao Jingting is very good, very rare. You didn't see how hot the robbing was, and you almost started fighting.

Xiao Jingting's panacea every time the panacea was launched, he robbed his head and broke the blood. Isn't it just a few panacea? Those Yuan Yingxiu don't even have faces, I really don't know.

The alchemy master of the same level is much more expensive than the alchemist. Xu Lingfeng was somewhat stumped and found that his speed of earning spirit stones was thrown away by Xiao Jingting.

"Xiao Jingting really has some skills!" Xu Lingfeng said sullenly.

Li Yi smiled and said, "It's not just some skills! It's very skillful."

Li Yi turned his head and looked at Xu Lingfeng, with a somewhat playful tone: "Our grandson said, it's hard to find a monk like a dad, it's not unreasonable to find a monk like you. of."

Xu Lingfeng frowned, and said, "Our grandson didn't say that, like me, a big deal, our grandson just said like me, it's not difficult to find."

Li Yi: "..."

"Excuse me, is Tianxin Dan sold here?" A Yuan Yingxiu came in and asked.

Xu Lingfeng looked at the person and said, "Yes, but it is already sold out."

"That's really a pity. I heard that the price of Tianxin Pill is 30,000 top-grade spirit stones. I'm willing to pay 50,000 top-grade spirit stones to buy. If there is an immortality next time, can Xu Daoyou notify me in advance." Yuan Yingxiu asked.

Xu Lingfeng nodded and said, "Yes."

"Thank you, Daoyou." Yuan Yingxiu left the contact information and left happily.

Xu Lingfeng looked at the man's back, rolled his eyes, and said, "I'm still so happy when I'm wrong, I really don't know what to think."

Li Yi stood up and said, "It's not too late. I'm going to Muan?"

"What are you doing with him?" Xu Lingfeng asked.

"The spirit stone from Li's house was delivered. A total of 300,000 top grade spirit stones were delivered. I had to send it to Mu An." Li Yi only sold the Elixir to the family, but did not tell the family, that The alchemist is Xiao Jingting.

Xu Lingfeng nodded and said, "Oh, the spirit stone of the Xu family has also been delivered."

The Xu family sent a total of 350,000 top-grade spirit stones, and Xu Lingfeng's spirit stones were already given to Xiao Jingting.

Xu Lingfeng originally sold the Elixir to the family, just want to help Xiao Jingting a favor, how can I know that the yin and yang are wrong, the elders of the family are actually optimistic about themselves, many people who were not very good with themselves, but also thrown at themselves Olive branch, please speak for yourself and ask the "mysterious" alchemist to help alchemy.