Chapter 261

The next day.

Xu Lingfeng's refiner shop ushered in a special customer.

"Grandpa, why are you here?" Xu Lingfeng warmly welcomed Xu Lian into the store.

Xu Lian shouldered his hand and looked at Xu Lingfeng, said unpleasantly: "I'm looking for you to buy a panacea. You said it was sold out, so I had to take a trip in person."

Xu Lingfeng reluctantly said: "Lian grandpa, I just said that it is temporarily out of stock, and it will be available in a few days."

In fact, Xiao Jingting has given many medicines, but Xiao Xiaodong said that he must take the hunger marketing route and create a hard-to-find atmosphere, so Xu Lingfeng had to put most of the medicine in the space ring .

Facts have proved that Xiao Xiaodong is absolutely right. Elixir medicine is scarce. Needless to say, Xu Lingfeng said that those money-rich riches took the initiative to increase the price. The Lingshi gave Xu Lingfeng a lot of cultivators who tried to walk through the back door.

"I can't believe you, so come over and walk in person." Xu Lian glanced at Xu Lingfeng and said with a bit of complaint.

"Even Grandpa, you just look at me like that!" Xu Lingfeng said a little uncomfortably, his character was a bar, and Xu Lian also looked at him too small.

"Don't you say anything, isn't it common?"

Xu Lingfeng sullenly said, "Grandpa, you can't slander me like this! When will I stop talking?"

"You said that you would chase Li Yi back, and you would chase it back. You said that you have been chasing it for almost a hundred years, but you have never chased it back."

"Even Grandpa, your news is outdated, I have chased Li Yi back." Xu Lingfeng said angrily.

"After decades of chasing, I was lucky enough to chase back. What's so proud of?" Xu Lianman said disdainfully.

Xu Lingfeng: "..."

"Huh, what's this? Eat? Ling Feng, haven't you been Pigu for a long time? How come you've got a good bite?" Xu Lian asked.

Xu Lingfeng smiled and said, "The food I love recently is really a great enjoyment in life!"

Xu Lian said angrily: "Ling Feng, you have fallen! You must know that the cultivator cultivates his mind, and he should not indulge his appetite. I will help you eat this thing."

Xu Lingfeng couldn't stop it, Xu Lian twitched twice, and nibbled the contents of the food box in half.

"Mine." Xu Lingfeng said a bit grumpy.

Xu Lian looked at Xu Lingfeng and was full of disgust. "Ling Feng! Your concentration is getting worse and worse. How can it be so good?"

Xu Lingfeng: "..."

Xiao Xiaojin came out of the house and saw this scene. Xiao Xiaojin thought secretly: Xu Waigong's fair appearance, in fact, is hereditary!

"Grandpa." Xiao Xiaojin called towards Xu Lingfeng.

"Xiao Jin! Are you leaving?" Xu Lingfeng asked gently.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "Yes, I'm going back to Zongmen."

Xu Lian looked up and down Xiao Xiaojin and praised, "It's good, good. At a young age, Jindan is late, and there is no future."

"Senior, I won the prize." Xiao Xiaojin said.

Xu Lian looked at Xiao Xiaojin's back and touched his chin. He said, "Ling Feng! Your grandson is amazing! It seems that it won't take long for him to be promoted to Yuanying."